• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I believe that soulmates are just people you are connected deeply with, you fit so well that it was almost destined.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
@dödsängel is my soulmate

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Soulmates aren't a thing. You've only dated one girl before so how do know that there isn't someone else just as compatible with you as your ex? We like to tell ourselves that soulmates are a thing but they aren't. There are a lot of people in this world so it's inevitable that there'll be a few people out there who would be compatible with you, but they aren't soulmates. They're just people who have some stuff in common with you. Not just that, but those feelings that one may hold for their "soulmate" can sometimes die over time. There is no such thing as soulmates. Relationships are work. They require that you find someone you are compatible with and from there you have to work to make the relationship and last long. People believe in soulmates and then they become shocked when they end up all alone because they spent too much time looking for their "soulmate" or obsessing over an ex. If you guys broke up then there's a good chance that your relationship wasn't working out that well in the first place, so it's healthier to just move on rather than obsessing over someone who doesn't want you romantically.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Soulmates aren't a thing. You've only dated one girl before so how do know that there isn't someone else just as compatible with you as your ex? We like to tell ourselves that soulmates are a thing but they aren't. There are a lot of people in this world so it's inevitable that there'll be a few people out there who would be compatible with you, but they aren't soulmates. They're just people who have some stuff in common with you. Not just that, but those feelings that one may hold for their "soulmate" can sometimes die over time. There is no such thing as soulmates. Relationships are work. They require that you find someone you are compatible with and from there you have to work to make the relationship and last long. People believe in soulmates and then they become shocked when they end up all alone because they spent too much time looking for their "soulmate" or obsessing over an ex. If you guys broke up then there's a good chance that your relationship wasn't working out that well in the first place, so it's healthier to just move on rather than obsessing over someone who doesn't want you romantically.
There are degrees of compatibility though, and while you might be able to make a relationship work with many different people, that doesn't mean that there can't be someone who's optimal for you. I wouldn't use the word "soulmate" personally but I do think the idea that there's one person out there who's exceptionally compatible with you has validity.

I'm biased on this question though because once upon a time I fell in love with someone, and though we never got together and eventually parted ways, to this day, years after the fact, he's still my "standard." I've met a lot of people in the intervening time, and even considered some for relationships, but none of them have quite measured up to that standard. I could've made a relationship work with those people, but everything was more effortful with them, whereas with him, even disagreements were easy.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Yes I have seen some lucky couples like that.

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I don't believe that out of billions of people on the planet you're only meant to have a strong connection with one.

I also do not believe that there is another person 100% compatible for you.

But im also poly.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I've only ever dated 1 girl but I truly think she was my soulmate there's no there way to describe it then she was literally me in girl form and she truly loved the real me. She was the only person In life to ever love me. Sometimes I miss not knowing what love is cause it's worse when you get a taste of what love could be like just to know you'll never receive it again.
Soulmates are not a thing, which is great news.

There needs to be enough of that "soulmate" feeling - initial intrigue/interest - to get a relationship started. After that, you both choose to keep loving each other and growing the relationship every day. The initial crush/early love feeling is great because it's so strong, but what you grow over time will be more beautiful, even if the initial spark wasn't as great.