• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I've only ever dated 1 girl but I truly think she was my soulmate there's no there way to describe it then she was literally me in girl form and she truly loved the real me. She was the only person In life to ever love me. Sometimes I miss not knowing what love is cause it's worse when you get a taste of what love could be like just to know you'll never receive it again.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Possible. But in most cases ir's just the brain tricking you into thinking that your object of desire is the most special and important person in the universe (when in reality you probably don't even know them well enough to make that judgement).

noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
No need to believe. Need to know. no soul mate.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Nah because I don't believe in souls either. Some people might be more compatible and enjoy each others company but no relationship is perfect. Human brains are prone to causing conflict not just peace.

I do remember a game from your name and avatar tho. Okage. :)

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I don't really believe in any of that spiritual stuff. It's nice if you found someone you liked, but being convinced that they were your soulmate is going to prevent you from moving on. I don't think anyone is "made" for each other, and someone's agency and choices is the biggest factor in a relationship.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Nah because I don't believe in souls either. Some people might be more compatible and enjoy each others company but no relationship is perfect. Human brains are prone to causing conflict not just peace.

Oh wow in surprised you recognized it lol I didn't think anyone on this site would know it

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and R_N
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The girl who I mentioned before seems to have recognised my nickname as coming from Tolkien's legendarium instead of the typical burger Hebrew "Adonai", and it impressed me greatly.

• Yay!
Reactions: R_N
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
No, I've read that the average person has 7 loves it their lifetime. Nowadays people are very ruthless in relationships. With the high divorce rates and mind games people play. I think soul mate is just another unattainable fantasy humans wish to experience.

With that said sure you can experience the high of love or maybe it's obsession.

• Love
Reactions: Relic and Adûnâi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to think this about my best friend. I think- when you really click with someone and you think of what the odds are that you would even meet them to begin with- you can start to believe that you were supposed to find one another.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
For me, I associate soulmates with the concept of fate since I see it as "this person was made for you, and you were made for them." Looking it up, it actually means someone who you have a very deep relationship to, but I think that's just a deep relationship.

As a result, I entertain the idea that a soulmate isn't necessarily meant to make you happy. A soulmate is just someone fate assigned to you; therefore, there's no guarantee that your relationship with your soulmate would be a good one. For example, your soulmate is Person A, but the two of you are destined to be in a toxic codependent relationship.

Anyway, to answer your question, no, I don't believe in soulmates because I find it highly unlikely that there is someone who is "made" for me, or anyone for that matter.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Yes, I met a special person and it was too good to be true. Purely friendship.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
itgotme0d

itgotme0d

Dec 10, 2023
i dont think im capable of experiencing real human connection

but i do believe in soulmates and that sort of stuff,,

• Love
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Sure, why not. Anything is possible. Improbable, but definitely possible. I don't know anyone who met theirs, though.

• Love
Q

qw3rty259

Jun 19, 2023
Yeah. It's definitely a thing. I had a partner like that. Sadly, it ended and I don't think I'll be that close to somebody else anymore.

But here's one interesting note. Life sometimes can be really unexpected and random. Not long ago I got to know a girl on the internet that was an ideal partner for me, lol, based on what I wanted from a girl. She checked almost all the boxes. But I decided that I'm better not to waste her time as I'm really gloomy and want to get out of here soon.

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I'd like to, but no one has ever even given me a chance,

Every woman who was actually nice to me was either someone in a senior position to me (e.g. professors at college) or has a boyfriend.

• Love
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
it's worse when you get a taste of what love could be like just to know you'll never receive it again
wow this describes my situation to a t. the person who i am convinced is my soulmate (may be delusional bc we had a lot of problems) is dead and i don't think i will ever love someone or receive love from someone like that again.

numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
I don't necessarily think there is someone for everybody but I do think soul mates exist. I had one after all :3

• Love
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Used to until the girl I loved broke my heart, went through a reflective period and discarded a lot of those naive beliefs. A nice concept but not realistic.

• Love
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah, but I also believe not every soul has one.

• Love