• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

May 4, 2024
As you know, we all live a horrific reality. The world is collapsing. Humans destroy everything they see. They just don't care.
I've learned the term "eco-anxiety" a few months ago and i cant really get it off my mind. As if problems at home, college/school, relationships in general and problems any young person should have such as identity, self-esteem, etc weren't enough, YOU NOW ARE ANXIOUS BECAUSE THE WORLD IS BURNING? THERE ARE WARS EVERYWHERE? EPIDEMICS/PANDEMICS? PEOPLE STARVING TO DEATH? it's just too much to process.
I deal with this thoughts every day as many of you do too. But we are here, talking about our mental health problems and our ideas to killing ourselves because we can't fucking take it anymore.
But what about the others? do you think adults, heads of families, workers, rich people, poor people, literally anyone else beside us think this way too? For example, my father wakes up at 5 am, goes to work at 6 and comes back at night, has some dinner, showers and goes straight to bed. All seven days a week. My mom does the same, even with having cancer and a heart disease she goes to work everyday. We still don't have enough money to pay the rent. So you tell me they have never, ever in their entirely lives, though about ctb? even for a moment? a minimum possibility? that's bullshit.
Things aren't going to get better, neither for my parents, for me, for you, for anyone, and I don't see the point of keep trying anyways. You either kill yourself, wait until a new virus kills you or wait until you had a heatstroke and no water left. Everyone have their options.
Any opinions?

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I don't think I have eco anxiety because I think it will get to the point where it will kill me in my life time per se, I just feel immensely sad about it when I know thousands of species are going extinct every year, habitats are being destroyed beyond repair, and nobody around me seems to give a fucking shit. I love nature more than anything and it makes me really sad about how selfish humanity is.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I think... there is no salvation, this universe was born sentenced, everything decays and degrades, our bodies, nature, stars and the universe, deciding to commit suicide is something totally personal, but when I think about all the suffering in this reality I strongly flirt with suicide.

UNvisible_

UNvisible_

Feb 13, 2024
I feel like people are just wandering through life mindlessly hoping that their studying or work will lead them somewhere different, every time I go outside and I see people just walking along, going about their day, I always think whether they are living their life with a purpose or just surviving.
The world is burning up and we are just stuck in our same old routine trying to ignore it. We really are trapped in a prison of our own making so I don't think about what we are doing to the earth too much, it's either gonna get worse/not gonna change or it will take centuries for it to get better and obviously I'm not planning on sticking around for that long.

dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

May 4, 2024
I feel like people are just wandering through life mindlessly hoping that their studying or work will lead them somewhere different, every time I go outside and I see people just walking along, going about their day, I always think whether they are living their life with a purpose or just surviving.
The world is burning up and we are just stuck in our same old routine trying to ignore it. We really are trapped in a prison of our own making so I don't think about what we are doing to the earth too much, it's either gonna get worse/not gonna change or it will take centuries for it to get better and obviously I'm not planning on sticking around for that long.
you couldn't have said it better

Reactions: UNvisible_
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
BECAUSE THE WORLD IS BURNING? THERE ARE WARS EVERYWHERE? EPIDEMICS/PANDEMICS? PEOPLE STARVING TO DEATH?
It's ALWAYS been that way in the world. Nothing new. I'd even argue it was worse in the days gone by in many respects. People used to die from all kinds of medical conditions because there were no treatments, whereas today, there are treatments and vaccines. There has always been famine in the world. Wars everywhere? The wars of today, at least so far, are nothing like the wars of the early 20th century when MILLIONS of people died, not tens of thousands. I'm not trying to diminish anyone's situation in this world - I know the world sucks - but it has always sucked. You just hear about more things today because of the communication improvements.

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Barely more than 100 years ago people didn't understand that FORESTS weren't infinite...

The perspectives are changed. Now we have irreversibly altered the composition of our entire atmosphere and we are changing ocean currents before we even have the data to accurately draw their outlines.

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
InboxRain292

InboxRain292

May 5, 2024
I feel like the newly advanced technology is also causing the increased depression. Like, one thing is "technology taking over ppl's jobs" and stuff, but also the more we know about the world, the more expectations there are for the young people to like, go out there and make a living but it's just getting harder.