• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023

Reactions: yyytry, karmaisabitch, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
Anyone else feels desolated?

Reactions: karmaisabitch and SNafued
S

SNafued

A tangled mind at the edge of oblivion
Mar 19, 2024
I've always felt like I belonged to nowhere, it is a feeling I'm very familiar with can't feel content among any group even with my family. Living each day just to pass it in my pointless existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, karmaisabitch, Hollowman and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
I've always felt like I belonged to nowhere [...] Living each day just to pass it in my pointless existence.
Me too...

Deep down, I've always felt like an outcast. And, if I were given the choice, I would've never come willingly into this world/universe/life.

Reactions: myusername890, SNafued, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I started feeling that way after my son died. Now I'm just physical but I don't really acknowledge "living" it's like I'm here but in the same time I'm not at all

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, SNafued and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
I started feeling that way after my son died.
I'm so, so sorry for your tragic loss.

Death is one of the hardest sufferings to swallow. But even harder for those who are left behind with imense pain and grief — and no solace.

There's no tragedy greater than the loss of one's child... Because it all feels so "unnatural", "unholy" and unjust.

I think this is one of the few tragic events that will make one's unshakable faith in God — or whatever other Divine comedy one may prefer! — to be utterly shattered into pieces...

"How come any good/just divine order would allow such a ill woven fate?!" — one will ask himself, completely taken by the bitterness of rebellion and revolt...

Reactions: divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I'm so, so sorry for your tragic loss.

Death is one of the hardest sufferings to swallow. But even harder for those who are left behind with imense pain and grief — and no solace.

There's no tragedy greater than the loss of one's child... Because it all feels so "unnatural", "unholy" and unjust.

I think this is one of the few tragic events that will make one's unshakable faith in God — or whatever other Divine comedy one may prefer! — to be utterly shattered into pieces...

"How come any good/just divine order would allow such an ill woven fate?!" — one will ask himself, completely taken by the bitterness of rebellion and revolt...
I question that everyday! If there is a god why did he let my innocent honest beautiful young person to be killed by his friends? It's hard to even explain what I feel there is no words… thank you so much appreciate your support!

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Can relate, don't really kno many people with the same interests, other then maybe on here

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread