• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I started feeling that way after my son died.
I'm so, so sorry for your tragic loss.

Death is one of the hardest sufferings to swallow. But even harder for those who are left behind with imense pain and grief — and no solace.

There's no tragedy greater than the loss of one's child... Because it all feels so "unnatural", "unholy" and unjust.

I think this is one of the few tragic events that will make one's unshakable faith in God — or whatever other Divine comedy one may prefer! — to be utterly shattered into pieces...

"How come any good/just divine order would allow such a ill woven fate?!" — one will ask himself, completely taken by the bitterness of rebellion and revolt...

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I'm so, so sorry for your tragic loss.

Death is one of the hardest sufferings to swallow. But even harder for those who are left behind with imense pain and grief — and no solace.

There's no tragedy greater than the loss of one's child... Because it all feels so "unnatural", "unholy" and unjust.

I think this is one of the few tragic events that will make one's unshakable faith in God — or whatever other Divine comedy one may prefer! — to be utterly shattered into pieces...

"How come any good/just divine order would allow such an ill woven fate?!" — one will ask himself, completely taken by the bitterness of rebellion and revolt...
I question that everyday! If there is a god why did he let my innocent honest beautiful young person to be killed by his friends? It's hard to even explain what I feel there is no words… thank you so much appreciate your support!

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
Can relate, don't really kno many people with the same interests, other then maybe on here

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread