• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
Sometimes I feel so devoid of energy it's difficult to get out of bed, or to do anything at all. Even the most simplest tasks can be really challenging.
However, unlike many a sock puppet, I'm surprisingly fortunate with my recently neglected exercising. My body naturally retains structure. :sunglasses:

Last edited:
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I'm bipolar and perhaps bipolar depression can be different from the more well-known depression. When I'm depressed I become apathetic, and I can't feel my body sometimes, I feel no pain and no physical pleasure. Sometimes I hurt myself and I didn't realize the wound until I saw it. I bleed? I'm completely without energy and I want to sleep.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm bipolar and perhaps bipolar depression can be different from the more well-known depression. When I'm depressed I become apathetic, and I can't feel my body sometimes, I feel no pain and no physical pleasure. Sometimes I hurt myself and I didn't realize the wound until I saw it. I bleed? I'm completely without energy and I want to sleep.
Do you usually experience mania?

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
Do you usually experience mania?
It's not something I can control so to speak, it can last days to years, but last time I was in mania for 3 months and when I entered here on the site it was changing to depression, but honestly it's something totally destructive for the people you care about. I prefer, although I hate depression, I even prefer being depressed, I only hurt myself.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's not something I can control so to speak, it can last days to years, but last time I was in mania for 3 months and when I entered here on the site it was changing to depression, but honestly it's something totally destructive for the people you care about. I prefer, although I hate depression, I even prefer being depressed, I only hurt myself.
My dear friend suffers from bipolar I'm sorry to hear that

Reactions: unnecessary
No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
significant weight gain, i barely sleep, bad mood everyday. i think someone said brainfogged and spaced out, which is relatable as hell. much love to you guys tho

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I've found myself extremely fatigued, and I think I get headaches easily now. This has impacted me socially a lot because most days it feels as if the energy has been physically sucked out of me. Even when I don't want it to be.

I'm also more faint and dizzy than I used to be, but that's also impacted by my ED.

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36