• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ilvgore

ilvgore

Jan 7, 2024
I mean in like actively seeking those type of videos. I do. Cause it gives me a sense of comfort. The other person freed themselves from the chains. Suicide means choice. Choice means Freedom. No suffering. That means there is a way out..

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
I mean in like actively seeking those type of videos. I do. Cause it gives me a sense of comfort. The other person freed themselves from the chains. Suicide means choice. Choice means Freedom. No suffering. That means there is a way out..
Where do you find these videos?

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
I often rewatch the one with shuaiby and ronnie mcnutt from time to time, not because i'm sadistic but because it comforts me.

It hurts to see that they've taken their lives, but just the fact that they're able to do it shows that they've tired anything and it's all hopeless...

Really tells me that i'm able to do it too if i'm bold enough to do it.

They are in a better place..

And i give all the love and power to them that they found peace....

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
I can see why people tend to watch cbt videos, but I tend to stay away from them so as long as they have a real person in them (even worse if the cbt method is mutilating). the closest I've probably ever watched that compares to real life suicide videos would probably be cartoon suicide/animated suicide

Reactions: davidtorez
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i have before. i used to watch gore videos all the time and look at irl gore out of fascination and a sick sort of comfort.

it's really not healthy and no matter how curious you get, you should never subject yourself to watching stuff like that. if you watch too much of it, you get desensitised to it which is very bad for you mentally. i've been there, i've done that. i don't do it anymore because these are people. they don't deserve to become spectacles for our sick fascination.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I don't go looking for them.
I've had one pop up that stuck out.
She was hanging over a balcony as a guy was trying to hold her to pull her up.
I could hear her crying I can't do this anymore.
I watched it 5 more times before I stopped. I wonder what happened to her.

• Aww..
Reactions: melancholymallory03
N

nirotsukki

Jan 3, 2024
i agree, i often fantasize to be the one finally reaching freedom in the video, watching them is an odd source of comfort to me too

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
No. That's extremely disturbing to me. I'm very suicidal, but death freaks me out. If it didn't, I wouldn't be here right now lol.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No. I don't need to see other people die by their own hand. I'm already aware that plenty of people die that way. I think that by actively seeking out and watching others die would make me some type of morbid gawker. IDK. I don't think what happens to people on the worst day in their lives should be made a spectacle. If someone has successfully CTB, hope that they've finally gotten to their peace, but let them rest in dignity.

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I used to, there's a lot of videos circulating in Telegram and some websites pop up when searching. I only read articles these days. I'm already losing my mind so I'm staying away from gore😁

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
no. they make me really sad. i always cry when i see that stuff :( although i'm suicidal myself, it just makes me really sad

• Hugs
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I deliberately refuse to look when I drive past the scene of a car crash or when someone is being taken into an ambulance. People deserve privacy and so do the people who care about them.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
No. I have not seen anything like that, and I have no wish to see it.
Watching my own cats die (of natural causes), which I have had to do several times, was hard enough.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I actually used to watch this content.
At first around 5th grade when 'rotten.com' was still up and popular. I then drifted off to the 'pain olympics' (please don't look it up if it's still accessible, lot's of gore, ISIS beheadings, also animal cruelty ❌❌❌). I never set foot on WatchPeopleDie.tv but I've been on the subreddit before it became a website. And various subreddits regarding autopsy, death reports, etc. And since Reddit did their 3rd party app stunt I've completely detached from any kind of social media and also haven't seen any of that content again.
It must've been a mix between morbid curiosity and despair? Any way to make my own thoughts go away. But I'd never disrespect these poor souls in these videos, yet I've watched some of those videos.
And in the last few years I've seen my share of intentional and unintentional suicides close-up. I'm good I think.

Reactions: Archness
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Yeah. I've saw someone posting that site with gore videos here and now I occasionally watch it. Usually before I go to sleep.
It gives me weird feelings. It makes me sad, but on the other hand I understand that it's their choice.
Also yeah, it made me realize something about the process of dying with different methods. Hanging unexpectedly for me lasts way too fucking much time. I realize that you lose consciousness in a minute but I can't believe you don't feel anything while you body convulses for like half an hour.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
People dying is scary to me, even in movies :c Curiosity once got the better of me and I end up watching some real ones.
I may be able to somewhat understand why people find watching it comforting though. Just never forget to watch them respectfully and understand how painful (and maybe peaceful) it must've been for them to choose that path.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, suicide is absolutely horrifying to watch due to the nature of current suicide methods. If there were videos of people peacefully dying by euthanasia or N, I would perhaps watch those videos as they'd most likely be calming and relaxing to watch... there wouldn't be any gore but rather just somebody peacefully drifting into an eternal sleep. However, the current videos would just hurt me mentally which I don't really want to go through because I'm already suffering enough

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I do but not as much anymore. They can be educational if your method is risky I guess, you can see what to do or what not to do. But I watch them mostly because they are comforting, as you put it, maybe I like to imagine myself being the one dying.