• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
oh, man.. this is really sad to me. people are so desperate to escape reality in any way (as im sure we here all mostly relate to).
there are better ways to escape reality, but we aren't allowed them. can't wrap my mind around it. we allow so much suffering, at what cost? when we have so many solutions? but the majority of human life is so fucking worthless to so many people with any power. so infuriating.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
im open to test it, Prozac and Benzos just dont work.
lol for real? I think it can be dangerous we're talking about dead people bones
I just read 2 articles on the web about it. Sounds really effed up. I don't think you want it. Really.
I think it's the end of the world !! They do anything in Africa but I'm sure it's coming to the US

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
oh, man.. this is really sad to me. people are so desperate to escape reality in any way (as im sure we here all mostly relate to).
there are better ways to escape reality, but we aren't allowed them. can't wrap my mind around it. we allow so much suffering, at what cost? when we have so many solutions? but the majority of human life is so fucking worthless to so many people with any power. so infuriating.
You're right-It's very sad and scary!
id be totally ok with people using my bones or any part of my body after i die if that helps someone , then again i dont know if those people will like it so i think you are rigth its kind of fucked up
What kind if chemicals are they possibly taking from bones let's not forget it's the ants and other insects home since it's buried .. they did say 2024 we gonna see strange and horrible things happening so be ready my friend
Interesting.

If I die, you can all turn me into a drug.
An interesting alternative to classic cremation.
lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yes!! And disgusting too..I never heard of this but today! But it looks like people being using that for years specially the middle eastern countries!
Seems like they likely digging up dead bodies in order to get formaldehyde from them.

Cole told BI that kush was a mixture of tobacco, cannabis, tramadol, and fentanyl — but he noted that some believe it can also contain formaldehyde, a preservative used in embalming fluid for corpses.

Formaldehyde also has euphoric properties, says the National Library of Medicine, which explains why kush users could be raiding Freetown's cemeteries.

Also, on an unrelated note, here is an ai generated ad I saw while skimming through the article

Screenshot 20240505 222349 Samsung Internet

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
No alcohol challenge! Maybe alcohol also have dead bodies bones 🥶 I'm honestly not trusting anything anymore.. they found bird flu virus in milk so tell me it's not a hand made!?