• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is it possible for a high school dropout with no expertise in chemistry to synthesize Nembutal?

• Total voters
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
The majority of voters seem to think I can't make N, whilst a minority think I can.

I still feel like making N is less difficult than finding a seller for it.

Nmeme

Reactions: Captive_Mind515
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
The majority of voters seem to think I can't make N, whilst a minority think I can.

I still feel like making N is less difficult than finding a seller for it.

View attachment 129480

I think the important thing is to document your efforts really well - even on video if possible (obviously without revealing identity)

This way, even if you fail, there may be some foundation for others to build on later and tweak something you did wrong. Through trial error and sharing information, the process may eventually become common knowledge.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Like others have said, it's like following a cookbook. Cabin, basement and mountain dwellers alike cook up high explosives via watching shitty step-by-step guides someone recorded in their basement, reading text files written by wannabe anarchist teenagers and PDFs of books written by Jimbob McCletus in bumfuck nowhere back in the 70's (and lovingly published by Paladin Press), so school ain't shit, as long as you learn the information somewhere.
That being said, the real challenge would be getting the chemicals and equipment.

• Informative
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

This documentary is probably quite famous, as Philip Nitschke is featured heavily.

At the end of the film, they show these old folks have managed to cook up N in their back yard lab. Not easily, but they did eventually produce something usable after about 2 years. Bearing in mind this is a decade ago now, so it was probably more complicated sourcing supplies back then.

I was thinking this is really cool… but then I thought, it's cool for them. But without documenting their efforts and making all of the step by step process available to everyone, it's not much use for the right to die community as a whole. These old folks might just die and take this knowledge with them.

• Informative
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Bearing in mind this is a decade ago now, so it was probably more complicated sourcing supplies back then.
Buying chemicals a decade ago already worked like it does today, through the internet. Just a lot less restrictions. Looks like one of the big web marketplaces has removed sodium metal from the listings, still available on the other. The Orwellian nanny state is here to stay, and it eventually gets to everything and everyone.

• Aww..