• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is it possible for a high school dropout with no expertise in chemistry to synthesize Nembutal?

• Total voters
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
I've recently purchased SN and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

SN is a great method of ctb, but I prefer catching the bus with N.

Below is a recipe for N that if found:

I'm very pessimistic, I don't think I can make N but I could at least try.

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I honestly don't know, I'm a nuclear chemistry university dropout and have some experience with chemistry and it's pretty much just following a cookbook. The hardest practical part is usually calculating the weights and ratios, and understanding the reaction, all of which is already done in the recipe for you. The most challenging would be to verify what kind of product you made and of what purity. So I think you would be able to do it if it was for a hobby... but reliably to end your life? I would not recommend it.

Altought on the second read I can see they mention a testing kit, so maybeee? Print out and memorize the safety sheets for all involved chemicals. And you should understand that metalic sodium is super reactive with water (even humid air) and anhydrous ethanol is super flammable.

Last edited:
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
I honestly don't know, I'm a nuclear chemistry university dropout and have some experience with chemistry and it's pretty much just following a cookbook. The hardest practical part is usually calculating the weights and ratios, and understanding the reaction, all of which is already done in the recipe for you. The most challenging would be to verify what kind of product you made and of what purity. So I think you would be able to do it if it was for a hobby... but reliably to end your life? I would not recommend it.

Altought on the second read I can see they mention a testing kit, so maybeee? Print out and memorize the safety sheets for all involved chemicals.

Purchasing a Nembutal testing kit might look suspicious.

If I purchase ingredients for making N along with a Nembutal testing kit, my bank is obviously going to figure out I'm making N and send the police to my house. I don't want that to happen, and I'm not sure if it will.

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I would strongly advise against trying it without the kit, if you don't understand the reaction and have no means of testing it, it is dangerous for you to use it. I'm sorry, but that would be very irresponsible for me to recommend, there is no reason for you to hurt yourself if you already have a good option.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
I would strongly advise against trying it without the kit, if you don't understand the reaction and have no means of testing it, it is dangerous for you to use it. I'm sorry, but that would be very irresponsible for me to recommend, there is no reason for you to hurt yourself if you already have a good option.
I'd be willing to buy a Nembutal testing kit if it were possible to do so anonymously by using untraceable crypto like Monero.

I can't find sources for Nembutal testing kits that accept XMR as a method of payment.

Last edited:
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Biologist here, neither do you need high school nor chemistry knowledge to synthesise chemicals. As @vak already said it's basically like following the instructions in a cookbook. In a practical course we've synthesised an entire bowl of acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin). "Heat to 60° for two minutes. Then add X and stir until dissolved. Let it cool to room temperature..." A 10 year old could probably do it. The bigger problem is that your end result might not be pure N, there could be other molecules included that give you pain, make you throw up etc. Pharma companies use very precise machines with the exact temperatures, pressures etc. to maximise the yield and receive a very clean product which you don't have in your kitchen, be aware of that.
If you happen to find a testing kit you could try it. Worst you can do is fail and end up with no N.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The hardest part, in my opinion, is going to be securing some of the chemicals you need to synthesize it. They are controlled. You can find recipes. But, as @Neowise said, how are you going to know that whatever you cook up is actually N, and actually effective? That's a big ask for someone with no chemistry experience.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think it would be better for chemists to synthesize it instead since they have access to professional lab equipment and they're able to test its purity, etc...

Last edited:
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I'm impressed though, that this exists. If one were so inclined it is possible. It's good to have the resource regardless. Although it would definitely be easy to screw this up. Might take a few tries.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Maybe? Just make sure you follow everything as perfectly as possible. Also, make sure the reagent quality, particularly the 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester and urea is as pure as possible since this is critical for the synthesis and purity of the final product.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Purchasing a Nembutal testing kit might look suspicious.

If I purchase ingredients for making N along with a Nembutal testing kit, my bank is obviously going to figure out I'm making N and send the police to my house. I don't want that to happen, and I'm not sure if it will.
Buy the prepaid visa or Mastercard or whatever they got at Walmart. Then all your bank sees is gift cards.
Kinda fucked up were under surveillance by the banks.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I'm impressed though, that this exists. If one were so inclined it is possible. It's good to have the resource regardless. Although it would definitely be easy to screw this up. Might take a few tries.
Also here is something about sourcing some of the "restricted materials"

I would, admittedly, have to be in a weird and crazy mood to try to follow any of this. But I do have relatives who are chemists...

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

Altought on the second read I can see they mention a testing kit, so maybeee? Print out and memorize the safety sheets for all involved chemicals. And you should understand that metalic sodium is super reactive with water (even humid air) and anhydrous ethanol is super flammable.

Okay, lets see if I have this correct... If I make really high quality back yard Nembutal, it will give me a nice peaceful death.

If I make really terrible back yard Nembutal... it will explode and probably kill me? I'm failing to see the downside here? 🤔

Just make a sufficient quantity, that you will definitely die when it explodes. Job done! (simple science, by a simpleton) :pfff:

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I think it would be better for chemists to synthesize it instead since they have access to professional lab equipment and they're able to test its purity, etc...
Just how many would do it when there is a risk to lose the license, job, they have even tried to go after people's degrees. For most, the risks are not worth it.

The Russian source of chemicals ChCr seems to have all of the ingredients needed in order to make N
You would also need double the amount of everything for the sufficient yield. It could get expensive. How much are they asking for sodium metal? In the West it is usually around $100 for 25 grams.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
You would also need double the amount of everything for the sufficient yield. It could get expensive. How much are they asking for sodium metal? In the West it is usually around $100 for 25 grams.
Sodium metal from ChCr appear to be 65.51 USD for just 5 grams of the stuff

Reactions: Relic
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
According to recipe, 26.7g is needed. So, 55 grams needs to be bought. With everything else added, the cost of it looks quite painful.
The recipe claims that 26.7g is sufficient for a yield of 25 grams of 95% pure N. I'm not sure if these figures are accurate though.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The recipe claims that 26.7g is sufficient for a yield of 25 grams of 95% pure N. I'm not sure if these figures are accurate though.
They probably are, but this is the best case scenario. When doing it the first time who knows where, the loss of yield could be significant. Or there might be a need to start over, from zero.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Any reason you don't want to use a darknet marketplace?
Customs can be a B. But it' worth trying as it's much easier. To avoid customs look for domestic offers or in EU borders. Just don't be a fool and order from India or china if you're in the EU. Same probably applys for US.

• Informative
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
Any reason you don't want to use a darknet marketplace?
Customs can be a B. But it' worth trying as it's much easier. To avoid customs look for domestic offers or in EU borders. Just don't be a fool and order from India or china if you're in the EU. Same probably applys for US.
I just can't find a source for N on the dark Web that's been endorsed by this forum or by Exit International.

There are vendors on the dark Web that claim to have N, but they could be scammers.

Synthesising my own N is difficult but still less difficult than finding a reliable seller of N.

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I found plenty of Nembutal offers on abacus from well knows sellers with good reviews. But ofc you're right. Anything on the DN is much more likely to be scam than in the Clearnet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
I found plenty of Nembutal offers on abacus from well knows sellers with good reviews. But ofc you're right. Anything on the DN is much more likely to be scam than in the Clearnet.
I appreciate the info. I'm not sure if we're allowed to share sources on here though, you might want to consider removing those links from your post.

I'll check out the vendors you've mentioned, thanks.

Edit: I was unfortunately unable to find N on abacus, If there is N on this market I can't find it :(

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018

But wouldn't it be easier to find a street dealer and buy some opiates.

I think it would be exponentially easier to get opiates. Even for someone who is a professional chemist with 20+yrs of experience in organic synthesis. Also, fyi the synthesis of fentanyl is simpler and requires less expertise, (not saying it's simple, but it's far less complicated & the Siegfried route can be done in "one pot" (a single reaction vessel). That being said it should still be done in a laboratory, under a fume hood.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I think it would be exponentially easier to get opiates. Even for someone who is a professional chemist with 20+yrs of experience in organic synthesis. Also, fyi the synthesis of fentanyl is simpler and requires less expertise, (not saying it's simple, but it's far less complicated & the Siegfried route can be done in "one pot" (a single reaction vessel). That being said it should still be done in a laboratory, under a fume hood.
Yeah. Not that trying and failing is all bad, but in this scenario the process would not give a will to live either. Chemistry was something I was interested in as a kid, and then I got my brains re-arranged by a truck. Back then nobody fed kids amphetamines to help them focus, so I was done.
But that didn't mean that I would not experiment the hell out of a variety of chemicals, and I had access to many.

Much of the street drugs are not made by professionals, seems like these guys just know one specific process, and the quality of their product is from zero to somewhere out there, depending on the day. And then there is blind luck also, if someone is really into it, accepts the risks and has the resources, might as well give it a go, and maybe pick something simpler to make. Although I would imagine that people with such a drive are usually not suicidal.
I don't even actually know why pentobarbital is worshipped like that. Barbiturates have been dethroned for a while by now. But they are really good for sleep, the kind to wake up from.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The Russian source of chemicals ChCr seems to have all of the ingredients needed in order to make N
IDK. I haven't investigated it that far. I'm not saying it's impossible to make, or get the necessary ingredients, just not so easy. Almost anything is possible. Usually anyway.

• Informative