• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Afflicted

Afflicted

Feb 27, 2023
I have ordered some as well that should be of sufficient purity. It's from a reputable distributor and claims 99%. I don't think I will immediately CTB but rather sit on it for a while and hope I never feel the need to indulge. I'm not an expert by any means but I'm guessing it's easier for American's to obtain than EU people. Just from browsing the forums for the past year It seems like a pain in the ass for European's and Australian's to get their hands on the stuff. In the US it can be shipped to your house from major retailers. No need to go on a specific chemical site. It will come in a normal package discreetly so unless someone goes through your mail you should be straight. I know many others have commented already to OP but it really depends on how good of a liar you are. And if she'll believe you at all in the first place. If she's already aware of your previous attempts it will be harder for you. Anyways, best of luck I hope it all works out whatever you decide is the right move.

Reactions: divinemistress36
homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
Even with it being in discreet packaging like what DMC does? You still think they'll find out what it is? Im in a state in america that I doubt would even know what SN is because of how shit our mental health programs and care is
In my experience (in the US), I ordered SN and it took about 2-3 weeks to arrive. It was in discrete packaging and simply dropped in my mailbox. I did not have any welfare checks or issues through customs, though I did have to wait about 2-3 weeks for arrival. The thing is, SN is legal in the US compared to other countries, so you may have less worries than other places (but always be prepared).

Nonetheless, for the op, I would recommend always researching your source as much as possible prior to purchase AND always test it via strip test and blood test, just to be safe. However, be careful when testing. I plan to test (even if it's from a reliable source) just before I cbt; only because opening your SN and placing it in contact with the air could bring about not-so-great-news if you don't plan to actually use it soon after handling out in the open.

delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
<<< Also looking for a reliable SN source.

Uk based.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
In my experience (in the US), I ordered SN and it took about 2-3 weeks to arrive. It was in discrete packaging and simply dropped in my mailbox. I did not have any welfare checks or issues through customs, though I did have to wait about 2-3 weeks for arrival. The thing is, SN is legal in the US compared to other countries, so you may have less worries than other places (but always be prepared).

Nonetheless, for the op, I would recommend always researching your source as much as possible prior to purchase AND always test it via strip test and blood test, just to be safe. However, be careful when testing. I plan to test (even if it's from a reliable source) just before I cbt; only because opening your SN and placing it in contact with the air could bring about not-so-great-news if you don't plan to actually use it soon after handling out in the open.
I appreciate your reply, Because im about to order the SN very soon and was just making sure everything would be alright. I hope there's no issues for me, but I guess if there is a welfare check I can always lie since SN is legal in America

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
Was about to order from DMC the other day but all the payment methods I've never heard of and it says to email a picture of the receipt or something like that. It's looking a lil dodgy to me unless someone's received from there tested can recommend?

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I'm in the US desperately looking for a source. I don't think I can receive pms yet but if anyone has any info please help.

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
Source for USA? I would prefer to go this way and not a more violent way.

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024

With getting yours out of country, did you know the shipping company and have a tracking number?

A

AWeepingWidower

May 16, 2024
It's not necessarily easier in the US but I could just be dumb. I've never been that smart.