• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Butanediol Guide
Introduction
I havent seen a guide on how to use butanediol (BDO) for a successful ctb, so i decided to make a thread of all the information about BDO i found on this forum and the internet. If you have any further suggestions or you think something is wrong, please comment below.

The structure of this guide is inspired by Vizzy's SN guide. Rest in peace Vizzy❤

What is BDO
1,4-Butanediol is a primary alcohol and when consumed the body converts the 1,4BDO to gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB). GHB then stimulates the GABA A receptors and in higher dose also the GABA B receptors. Because GABA B receptors are metabotropic receptors, they are capable of inhibit the postsynaptic potential. Therefore causing a feeling of relaxation and euphoria, but there is also the potential of falling in to deep sleep, coma and also death because of respiratory failure.

Where can I buy BDO?
In many countrys there is no regulation of BDO or even GHB (its possible that its illegal to use it as a drug but you can buy it). Just google "1,4 Butanediol buy" or translate it to an other language to see shops from a different country to buy from. But please look up how it is regulated by law in your country so you dont get in any trouble.

How much you need
You should be good buying a 100ml bottle of 1,4 Butanediol. Dont mix it up with 1,3 Butanediol or any other compound and be sure that the purity is at least 99% or above.

Why BDO
Butanediol OD is one of the peaceful ways to go, because you will lose consciousness pretty quickly. If you follow the steps below there is a very high chance of a peaceful ctb without the side effects of BDO.

Side effects of BDO
Bradycardia
Trouble breathing
Coordination difficulties
Nausea, vomiting
lose of consciousness

Of course this i kinda what we want but for a ctb attempt we will use such a high dose that we probably wont notice any of those effects for a long period of time.
What we dont want is vomiting for obvious reasons. Thats why you should follow a procedure just like described in the SN guide.

Medication
Its important to mention that its not necessary to follow this procedure. In high dose BDO is very lethal and probably will do the job but to make the process as easy and peaceful as possible you can follow this procedure.

Antiemetic
Use this medication to reduce the chance of vomiting. Also please do a test run with your medication to see how your body reacts to the antiemetic. Here is a list of some antiemetics, they are also listed in the SN guide:

1. Domperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need one of them.

Pain killers
To counteract any possible headaches you can use a pain killer like paracetamol or if possible and opioid. If you use an opioid this will enhance the effect of BDO even more but its not necessary.

Benzodiazepines
If you have access to benzos you can use them to reduce any anxiety and to enhance the relaxing effects of BDO even more.

So this is what you need
100ml of 1,4-Butanediol
Metoclopramide (for example)
Paracetamol or an opioid
Diazepam, Alprazolam (any benzo will work)

You can mix the BDO with a juice of your choice to make it taste better.
You can also start fasting for 8 hours (or longer) if you want to reduce the chance of vomiting even more. You shouldnt eat at least 4 hours before consuming BDO and dont eat something heavy that day.

The prodecure
The medication plan can look like the SN guide plan:

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrs1-2mg of Alprazolam
24:00hrs50ml of BDO

The dose of the benzo depends on your tolerance, your level of anxiety and of course which benzo you use.

I also couldnt find that much information on the lethal dose of Butanediol. When you use GHB as a drug the recommended dose is between 1ml (low dose) and 4ml(high dose) but BDO is a little bit less potent so for the same effect you would probably need around 8ml(high dose). So anything more then 8ml has already the chance to put you in a coma like state, so anything between 20ml and 50ml will have a high chance of killing you. But if you drink too much you probably will still vomit even if you took the antiemetic. If you have more information feel free to comment below.

The only problem now is if you get found. Just like with SN there is a chance of surviving the ctb attempt if you get found right after consuming and being hospitalized.

I hope this conclusion gives a better overview on Butanediol.

Peace and love

Last edited:
J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
And that really works ? Are there any sources ? I've read through a few threads, but this method seems to be quite unsafe

Reactions: divinemistress36
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Naw 1g is equal to 1ml (if we are talking about water, or water like substances) so its about 2500ml
oh, I used a calculator to do it, probably didn't took that in consideration... my bad

TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
Thanks cheese.out for the great instructions.
But I think that 50ml is too little.
It was mentioned There that 50ml with half a bottle of gin did not lead to CTB in a skinny woman. I had also read somewhere that even 75ml was not enough.
If someone wants to imitate it, I would rather say 100ml. Don't let anyone get their hopes up about your instructions and then it doesn't work or has negative effects.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Interesting. I wonder why this method doesn't get discussed more.

TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
I wonder too.
But I've read up a bit here in the forum and have often read that this method is not as safe as SN, for example, that you die from it. It is also possible that you only fall into a coma despite the high dosage.
What I often read is that you really fall asleep peacefully without realizing it. For greater safety for CTB, it should be better combined with other things.
I'm thinking about combining BDO with SN myself. I would then combine 50-75ml BDO with 25g. From what I've read, BDO also works faster than SN, so it works quite well. My biggest worry is that I will vomit.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave
A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
Butanediol Guide
Introduction
I havent seen a guide on how to use butanediol (BDO) for a successful ctb, so i decided to make a thread of all the information about BDO i found on this forum and the internet. If you have any further suggestions or you think something is wrong, please comment below.

The structure of this guide is inspired by Vizzy's SN guide. Rest in peace Vizzy❤

What is BDO
1,4-Butanediol is a primary alcohol and when consumed the body converts the 1,4BDO to gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB). GHB then stimulates the GABA A receptors and in higher dose also the GABA B receptors. Because GABA B receptors are metabotropic receptors, they are capable of inhibit the postsynaptic potential. Therefore causing a feeling of relaxation and euphoria, but there is also the potential of falling in to deep sleep, coma and also death because of respiratory failure.

Where can I buy BDO?
In many countrys there is no regulation of BDO or even GHB (its possible that its illegal to use it as a drug but you can buy it). Just google "1,4 Butanediol buy" or translate it to an other language to see shops from a different country to buy from. But please look up how it is regulated by law in your country so you dont get in any trouble.

How much you need
You should be good buying a 100ml bottle of 1,4 Butanediol. Dont mix it up with 1,3 Butanediol or any other compound and be sure that the purity is at least 99% or above.

Why BDO
Butanediol OD is one of the peaceful ways to go, because you will lose consciousness pretty quickly. If you follow the steps below there is a very high chance of a peaceful ctb without the side effects of BDO.

Side effects of BDO
Bradycardia
Trouble breathing
Coordination difficulties
Nausea, vomiting
lose of consciousness

Of course this i kinda what we want but for a ctb attempt we will use such a high dose that we probably wont notice any of those effects for a long period of time.
What we dont want is vomiting for obvious reasons. Thats why you should follow a procedure just like described in the SN guide.

Medication
Its important to mention that its not necessary to follow this procedure. In high dose BDO is very lethal and probably will do the job but to make the process as easy and peaceful as possible you can follow this procedure.

Antiemetic
Use this medication to reduce the chance of vomiting. Also please do a test run with your medication to see how your body reacts to the antiemetic. Here is a list of some antiemetics, they are also listed in the SN guide:

1. Domperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need one of them.

Pain killers
To counteract any possible headaches you can use a pain killer like paracetamol or if possible and opioid. If you use an opioid this will enhance the effect of BDO even more but its not necessary.

Benzodiazepines
If you have access to benzos you can use them to reduce any anxiety and to enhance the relaxing effects of BDO even more.

So this is what you need
100ml of 1,4-Butanediol
Metoclopramide (for example)
Paracetamol or an opioid
Diazepam, Alprazolam (any benzo will work)

You can mix the BDO with a juice of your choice to make it taste better.
You can also start fasting for 8 hours (or longer) if you want to reduce the chance of vomiting even more. You shouldnt eat at least 4 hours before consuming BDO and dont eat something heavy that day.

The prodecure
The medication plan can look like the SN guide plan:

Day 1Medication and Dose
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrs1-2mg of Alprazolam
24:00hrs50ml of BDO

The dose of the benzo depends on your tolerance, your level of anxiety and of course which benzo you use.

I also couldnt find that much information on the lethal dose of Butanediol. When you use GHB as a drug the recommended dose is between 1ml (low dose) and 4ml(high dose) but BDO is a little bit less potent so for the same effect you would probably need around 8ml(high dose). So anything more then 8ml has already the chance to put you in a coma like state, so anything between 20ml and 50ml will have a high chance of killing you. But if you drink too much you probably will still vomit even if you took the antiemetic. If you have more information feel free to comment below.

The only problem now is if you get found. Just like with SN there is a chance of surviving the ctb attempt if you get found right after consuming and being hospitalized.

I hope this conclusion gives a better overview on Butanediol.

Peace and love
Thanks for the info!

C

Candysky3

Jan 27, 2024
Two Days for this method, get it not faster?

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
And that really works ? Are there any sources ? I've read through a few threads, but this method seems to be quite unsafe
Why would it be unsafe?!

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Why would it be unsafe?!
Because even high doses of 75 ml were survived. And according to my research, you can simply fall into a coma without dying.
Maybe 100 ml would be safer with benzos and alcohol...but I guess you can't hold that much down without vomiting.

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Because even high doses of 75 ml were survived. And according to my research, you can simply fall into a coma without dying.
Maybe 100 ml would be safer with benzos and alcohol...but I guess you can't hold that much down without vomiting.
Actually I was looking this up nd I think one can do an intramuscular injection which avoids the whole vomiting nd nausea issue nd ah I don't know where ur source is for this 75ml survived attempt but it's most definitely because the person got discovered too early anyway. So in actuality someone said on here that they almost went out with just 30ml but the medics came in too early nd told him later that it was a miracle he survived lol

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Actually I was looking this up nd I think one can do an intramuscular injection which avoids the whole vomiting nd nausea issue nd ah I don't know where ur source is for this 75ml survived attempt but it's most definitely because the person got discovered too early anyway. So in actuality someone said on here that they almost went out with just 30ml but the medics came in too early nd told him later that it was a miracle he survived lol
If you can do such injections, certainly. 😊 But unfortunately not everyone can do that. How long do you think you should be alone to be safe?I found only a few documented deaths from BDO on the internet. Most overdoses apparently always just ended up in a coma and surviving That worries me...

Reactions: deadinsidex2
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
If you can do such injections, certainly. 😊 But unfortunately not everyone can do that. How long do you think you should be alone to be safe?I found only a few documented deaths from BDO on the internet. Most overdoses apparently always just ended up in a coma and surviving That worries me...
U mean cuz some ppl r afraid of the needle?! I think a couple of hours or a night of sleep if ur unattended to that would definitely guarantee it, I don't know abt the coma thing that's probably rare but if u add in benzos it'll most definitely do the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessi76
J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Would you have to inject the BDO into a vein, or just like that, into the leg or arm?

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Would you have to inject the BDO into a vein, or just like that, into the leg or arm?
Probably not a vein, but into a muscle so yess the leg or the arm u can go up to 60ml in one shot that's the biggest regular syringe u can get at a pharmacy.

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Probably not a vein, but into a muscle so yess the leg or the arm u can go up to 60ml in one shot that's the biggest regular syringe u can get at a pharmacy.

I think I have to stick with the oral version. Not because I'm afraid of needles, but because I've never done anything like that before.

Do you think it would also work in combination with Zopiclon? I would also have diphenhydramine.

Last edited:
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Interesting. I wonder why this method doesn't get discussed more.
Actually there already is a megathread for 1,4-BD
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-4-butanediol-megathread.10115/

There is also a megathread on GHB
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-guide-to-ghb.72036/

Regarding potency, 1ml 1.4-BD is equivalent to 1.4g GHB and 1ml GBL is equivalent to 1.66g GHB.
Anything above ~6ml for 1,4-BD and GBL and around 10g GHB might already be deadly, of course the chances aren't that great.

For ctb purposes it's recommended to potentiate with other depressants, e.g. a solid dose of Benzos, Alcohol, etc.
AE also is a must more or less.
As for the recommended reliable dose,.. I don't think there's enough data yet but personally I'd go with 30ml 1,4-BD or 25ml GBL, that should be very reliable,.. if not I can still try again with more or use SN alone or alongside it.

Also I just read that 1,4-BD is broken down by the same enzymes as alcohol unlike GBL, so it's actually recommended to not mix it with Alcohol, only other depressants such as Benzos.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-gbl-plan-comments-welcome.116125/post-1963237

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
I think I have to stick with the oral version. Not because I'm afraid of needles, but because I've never done anything like that before.

Do you think it would also work in combination with Zopiclon? I would also have diphenhydramine.
Yeah it probably would the more depressants the better, but if ur concerned because of body weight or something just go for 200ml bd u won't miss, even if u vomit some of it most the substance should go through

Last edited: