• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Some of the most important antiemetic tips I've collected over the last year:

Bland, dry, and crunchy foods, low-fat foods, protein-rich foods, and cold foods to relieve nausea. BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) is a physician-recommended bland diet to manage nausea and vomiting. Ginger can reduce nausea by stimulating the contraction of the stomach muscles and accelerating gastric emptying and intestinal transit of food. Studies have shown ginger extracts reduce the frequency of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in breast cancer patients. If you are experiencing nausea, eating starchy foods such as bread, rice, plain noodles, and potatoes can help absorb stomach acids. Avoid acidic fruits such as citrus fruits. Fiber slows gastric emptying.

Demonstrated that dried ginger powder products contained the highest quantity of gingerol-related compounds (7–14 mg/g), followed by fresh ginger (2–2.8 mg/g). Studies recommend a safe daily dose of 1000 mg. 500 mg three times daily for three to five days, and motion sickness 1000 mg for one hour before start of travel. The US Food and Drug Administration generally recognized as safe list states that up to 4 g of ginger can be consumed daily. The effects of ginger were not significantly different from those obtained to metoclopramide.

Avoiding lying down during and after meals, stay upright or gentle exercise for a minimum of 2 hours after eating.

Moreover, we know that bitter taste slows gastric emptying, a correlate of nausea. Bitter taste is strongly sensed by the glossopharyngeal and vagus nerves.

Avoid excessive physical activity while fasting, because it can increase the risk of getting stomach acid. Avoid acidic foods like citrus fruits, tomato sauce, soda.

On the morning of medical aid in dying, clear liquids, tea, or coffee (with no dairy added) are fine, but not solid foods and especially no fat at all (delays gastric emptying). Large volumes of liquid that may fill the stomach should be strictly avoided. Frequent small sips are allowed. Dehydration causes the stomach to produce more acid, which slows down digestion.

An antiemetic, metoclopramide, was taken by 39 out of the 60 cases during the 24 hours preceding the planned time for self-deliverance, every 6-8 hours a 10 mg tablet. None of them vomited. Vomiting was reported in 2 of the 21 cases without metoclopramide, but in spite of this the patient died. (Netherlands Exit data). The cannabinoid agonists, corticosteroids and benzodiazepines also have antiemetic actions.

When you're dehydrated, it can take about three times as long (45 minutes) for fluids to make their way from the stomach into the bloodstream and to the rest of the body. That's because dehydration causes the stomach to produce more acid, which slows down digestion.

lndww

lndww

Mar 27, 2024
Thank you for your advice ! it's very useful.

Quick question, I would like to go through the SN method and I found an online pharmacy to buy antiemetic drugs. The medications contain the molecule metoclopranide but I don't know if they are very effective.

Here are the brands that I found in online pharmacies: Paspertin, MCP stada, Mcp-ratiopharm (online pharmacy from germany).

All are with prescription and pills are +/- 10mg

For your information, I'm European.

What do you think about it ?

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you for your advice ! it's very useful.

Quick question, I would like to go through the SN method and I found an online pharmacy to buy antiemetic drugs. The medications contain the molecule metoclopranide but I don't know if they are very effective.

Here are the brands that I found in online pharmacies: Paspertin, MCP stada, Mcp-ratiopharm (online pharmacy from germany).

All are with prescription and pills are +/- 10mg

For your information, I'm European.

What do you think about it ?
What matters is the active ingredient (metoclopranide), not the brand name nor the manufacturer. Paspertin is a brand name and is manufactured by Mylan, the other two are generic medication from Stada and Ratiopharm. All of these are equally effective, although Paspertin might be a little more expensive (you pay for the brand name).
Also, for your own safety, please read this

Reactions: Endisclose
Tommysway

Tommysway

Apr 18, 2024
I can't find any sources for antiemetics that ship to the Netherlands. Does anyone have a lead for me?

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i just went through covid, and i always get nauseated then i vomit when i have covid. so i researched ways not to vomit and i read that smelling a bottle of isopropyl alcohol will help nausea. idk if it's placebo but i tried it and it actually helped a lot and i didn't vomit!:> thought maybe would be helpful to share but to be fair this was my 9th covid infection so maybe i'm starting to build an immune system

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Some of the most important antiemetic tips I've collected over the last year:

Bland, dry, and crunchy foods, low-fat foods, protein-rich foods, and cold foods to relieve nausea. BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) is a physician-recommended bland diet to manage nausea and vomiting. Ginger can reduce nausea by stimulating the contraction of the stomach muscles and accelerating gastric emptying and intestinal transit of food. Studies have shown ginger extracts reduce the frequency of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in breast cancer patients. If you are experiencing nausea, eating starchy foods such as bread, rice, plain noodles, and potatoes can help absorb stomach acids. Avoid acidic fruits such as citrus fruits. Fiber slows gastric emptying.

Demonstrated that dried ginger powder products contained the highest quantity of gingerol-related compounds (7–14 mg/g), followed by fresh ginger (2–2.8 mg/g). Studies recommend a safe daily dose of 1000 mg. 500 mg three times daily for three to five days, and motion sickness 1000 mg for one hour before start of travel. The US Food and Drug Administration generally recognized as safe list states that up to 4 g of ginger can be consumed daily. The effects of ginger were not significantly different from those obtained to metoclopramide.

Avoiding lying down during and after meals, stay upright or gentle exercise for a minimum of 2 hours after eating.

Moreover, we know that bitter taste slows gastric emptying, a correlate of nausea. Bitter taste is strongly sensed by the glossopharyngeal and vagus nerves.

Avoid excessive physical activity while fasting, because it can increase the risk of getting stomach acid. Avoid acidic foods like citrus fruits, tomato sauce, soda.

On the morning of medical aid in dying, clear liquids, tea, or coffee (with no dairy added) are fine, but not solid foods and especially no fat at all (delays gastric emptying). Large volumes of liquid that may fill the stomach should be strictly avoided. Frequent small sips are allowed. Dehydration causes the stomach to produce more acid, which slows down digestion.

An antiemetic, metoclopramide, was taken by 39 out of the 60 cases during the 24 hours preceding the planned time for self-deliverance, every 6-8 hours a 10 mg tablet. None of them vomited. Vomiting was reported in 2 of the 21 cases without metoclopramide, but in spite of this the patient died. (Netherlands Exit data). The cannabinoid agonists, corticosteroids and benzodiazepines also have antiemetic actions.

When you're dehydrated, it can take about three times as long (45 minutes) for fluids to make their way from the stomach into the bloodstream and to the rest of the body. That's because dehydration causes the stomach to produce more acid, which slows down digestion.
Thank you this is helpful 🧡🙏