• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

butyouhavetotry

May 5, 2024
Is this shit just forever? Is the best I can hope for making myself tolerable for other people? Holy fuck I try emotional negation exercises and distracting myself and monitoring my emotions and I can force myself to behave in a way that's more acceptable sometimes but it seems like everyone around me with this disease and pattern is stuck there no matter their material conditions. I feel stupid bc I know I'm being stupid and ruining it for myself and I'm my own worse enemy and then it happens. I know so many other people with BPD and they are impossible to deal with and in the back of my head I'm thinking damn just like me and it's like. I don't see any future for me when I have no control over my interior.

• Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø
Jul 1, 2020
it can get better with work. i actually just asked my bf the other day if i was difficult or something like that and he said no.
its just about working with yourself and finding others that will understand its a struggle (not your fault) and work with you.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty