• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Together with mosquitos, worst animals in the world. They again invaded my kitchen, just cuz of a few crumbs of bread on the floor. Fuck them. I cleaned and put some salt and lemon to scare them away but dunno if they will ever stop. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: final_countdown12, eatantz and SuicidalOrganism
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
i have worse. cockroaches. they fly too. wont be affected by various kinds of spray i bought. i think they come from the upper floor of the building. .. either way i need to move out of this poor excuse of a house

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Yakamoz and Rocinante
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
i have worse. cockroaches. they fly too. wont be affected by various kinds of spray i bought. i think they come from the upper floor of the building. .. either way i need to move out of this poor excuse of a house
upper floor? are they especially dirty people

inkyabyss

inkyabyss

Jan 25, 2023
Together with mosquitos, worst animals in the world. They again invaded my kitchen, just cuz of a few crumbs of bread on the floor. Fuck them. I cleaned and put some salt and lemon to scare them away but dunno if they will ever stop. Wish me luck.
Every summer I also have a battle with the ants. In my experience the best way is to get those little ant traps that have poison in them and place them directly where the ants come out from. Though you can't go wrong with the good old sandal method šŸ©“

Reactions: Yakamoz
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
upper floor? are they especially dirty people
idk if it comes exactly from the neighbors in the upper floor, but yeah the guys upper floor are alt right alcoholics who sometimes blast very loud songs (no joke)

my fan is enough to repel mosquitos especially during summer so ive no issue dealing with them

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
Ctb because ants?

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I take offence to this. Free the ants!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: final_countdown12 and Angst Filled Fuck Up