• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Antipsychotics are poison. I have a terrible experience with these drugs and even since I quit, about 3 months ago, it's like I woke up after 8 years of confusion. I was misdiagnosed with bipolar and had to take several antipsychotics over the course of the last 8 years, including olanzapine, quetiapine, aripiprazole, and risperidone. My sleep schedule is perfect now, I wake up after 6-8 hours of sleep fully rested, my anxiety is lower, no more brain fog, everything is so much better. It's like I've been dead inside all these years and now I came back to life. I still want to CTB because I despise life and people in general, life is still difficult for me, but my life has become so much more comfortable and easy now that I'm off psychiatric drugs. I was taking Depakote (similar name where I live, same substance anyway) as well, 1,200 mg a day. It was supposed to help me have a stable mood, but my mood is now as stable as it can be with BPD. It was paradoxical how these drugs worked against me and were causing me more harm. I'm not bashing psychiatry as a whole, it sometimes helps, but I hate it with a passion. It was a form of oppression for me and most psychiatrists see us a subhumans. The only help I got was from mirtazapine, when I was only taking this drug, but it also came with awful side effects. Enjoy being free from side effects!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i find it interesting to read about the different reacts people have.
personally when i was on the olanzapine it was only for 2 days.
day 1 i took 10mg and slept 15-20hrs and day 2 i took half of that and still slept for 10-12.
that was good enough for me to say nope.
and my f'en psychiatrist "you have to give your meds time to work". when im having severe reactions like that? you can shove it.
i absolutely love that the 3 he gave me failed meanwhile the 1 i did the research for and suggested, im still taking a couple years later without side effects. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Ashu
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
Aromatase inhibitors and enclomiphene helped me after I stopped taking corticosteroids.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Not discounting that they may work for people with BP or schizo, but I hate this shit. I don't see why it's even a secondary treatment for depression at all, when depression causes apathy and mood stabilizers cause you to feel less emotion. I wish more doctors were okay with using stimulants as treatment. Those are the only things that I like: none of these depressants, antidepressants, anxiolytics, antihistamines, and hallucinogenics are good, and antipsychs are the only thing I won't touch.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Not discounting that they may work for people with BP or schizo, but I hate this shit. I don't see why it's even a secondary treatment for depression at all, when depression causes apathy and mood stabilizers cause you to feel less emotion. I wish more doctors were okay with using stimulants as treatment. Those are the only things that I like: none of these depressants, antidepressants, anxiolytics, antihistamines, and hallucinogenics are good, and antipsychs are the only thing I won't touch.
It's all about making money in the end

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It's all about making money in the end
It's illegal for doctors to make money from prescribing certain drugs. Doctors get paid for the appointments you make with them, but not the scripts that they send. I don't know the amount of doctors breaking the law though.