• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's just an online personality test. The results don't really mean anything at the end of the day.
Exactly.
I do all these tests just for fun.

You should not rely on the results.
In my case, sometimes the results are completely wrong and sometimes they are slightly right.
But I don't take them seriously.

Our mind is complicated and it is impossible to draw conclusions based on such little information.
1000000169 1000000170

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
www.idrlabs.com

Moral Alignment Test

Results

Result graph

You are 89.2% good, 43.3% lawful, making you lawful good.

Lawful Good

People who are Lawful Good believe that an orderly, strong society with a moral government can work to make life better for the great majority of the people. When the laws are fair and the people respect them and try to help one another, humanity as a whole prospers. Therefore, people who are Lawful Good strive for a social order that will bring the greatest benefit to everyone and cause the least harm. Lawful Good personalities may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey the law or do good when the two conflict. For example, when upholding the law of the land would lead to unfairness or harm or when there is a conflict between two orders of what is right, such as between the ways of their community and the law of the government.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

idk why but this inspires me to make a big brother thread

binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
I was just thinking about this, actual test, thanks!
This seems to be true.
You are 30.8% good, 18.3% chaotic, making you true neutral.

Reactions: sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
You are 68.3% good, 47.5% lawful, making you lawful good.

So...a basic bitch.