• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
Why is this method so frowned up by members here? I get it it's slow but at least it'll cause liver failure eventually, if done properly with strong antiemetics, by the time your body is done digesting all the pills you should be guaranteed death, there's no convulsions or seizures when you are unconscious so it shouldn't be that hard to hide that you are not well, by the time your liver is dysfunctional it's probably too late to save you, i hear many people say "it's painful" but how painful is it? is it as painful as burning in hydrochloric acid? is it just very uncomfortable? Is this method so slow that it takes more than a month for liver failure to happen? What makes paracetamol overdose so frowned upon here?

Please link a scientific research to support your opinion on why paracetamol overdose is painful and slow

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Any otc meds won't kill u, that's why they are otc.

Reactions: Metalhead
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
TRUST.. it won't work, pm me if you want my own personal experience. You'll just end up in the psych ward!

Not scientific research but posts on why it will fail

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/paracetamol.162052/

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It doesn't work that's the main reason.

Second it's a drain on the health service as you will need a week in a ward.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I've tried to od on otc painkillers like paracetamol many times. I have taken obscene amounts and still came out perfectly fine apart from some liver damage. It's just not worth the effort, for a very low chance of succeeding.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's frowned upon here because it rarely works and people usually look for something quick and not have to wait for months while the liver failure kills you. Which is not comfortable in the least bit.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The amount you would have to take at once may cause you to vomit even if you had an antiemetic on board. The symptoms are pretty unpleasant. If you are found, there is a reversal drug to undo some of not all of the damage you've done to yourself. If you don't get the reversal drug in, it's not fast. Liver damage can take years to kill. And statistically speaking the odds of it ever killing you are in the low single digits.

LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
Paracetamol is definitely a bad method, my own experiences have left me with damaged organs and anger over my failures. The amount required is hit and miss and generally so large it's inevitable that the body has to vomit. My last attempt led to a week in hospital being unable to eat and a permanently damaged stomach.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Liver failure is incredibly slow and painful, and the effects of paracetamol OD are not always reversible. It is also well known that it hardly ever kills anyone, except in very rare and unusual cases.

The pain from organ failure can be excruciating unlike anything you ever experienced before, especially the longer it goes on. It is not a few minutes or hours of pain, but days and days, even weeks. Even if that EXTREME pain were tolerable to someone, there is a very low chance of a paracetamol OD being fatal, but a very high chance of sustaining some sort of massive damage.

OTC medications are designed to have a very favourable safety profile, to prevent any sort of accidental or intentional toxicity. I studied pharmacology modules and paracetamol overdoses and their consequences are documented extensively in medical literature, as a terrible idea.

"Mortality from paracetamol overdose is now about 0.4%, although severe liver damage occurs without treatment in at least half of people with blood paracetamol levels above the UK standard treatment line. "

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2943815/

Do not do something that is going to cause permanent liver damage.

Reactions: willitpass