• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
i got into kpop when i was 10 or 11. i first discovered the group BAP through a facebook post. then i got into BTS and then EXO. i got into stray kids when they released gods menu. i knew about them , and i listened to their music but i wasn't into them that much. gods menu (soty 2020) was the moment i decided to make them my ult group.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
i'm basing this on like, when i first stanned a group so.

my first kpop group would be twice back in late 2019. i just love them, theyre so lovely. i went to their concert last month and it actually made me forget that i wanted to ctb for a while.

twice is just such a genuine group with the best songs in kpop. versatile, genuine, and a group full of aces. i wanna see them again one day, maybe in a better seat so i can see them clearer lol.

anyway, i started stanning a few other groups after that. red velvet, mamamoo, loona </3 (you can tell that i like girls) i like svt though but i wouldnt outright call myself a carat.

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Red velvet for me, and now i listen to mostly to black pink when it comes to kpop, If anyone has recommendations for groups with female vocal I'd apricate it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I think, the first K-pop I heard was Psy - Gangnam Style. (It's good, alright?)

But my favourite have always been Orange Caramel. Too bad they're fucking dead, and their cheerful style has apparently not been replicated.

There also are the general sexy & hype concepts from roughly the 3d wave of K-pop (see AOA), reminiscent of Britney Spears on drugs (in a good way).

Overall, I feel like the pre-2015 K-pop is dead, and now it's so lame, stale and boring that I cannot listen to it. TWICE and BLACKPING are abhorrent to me. Whereas I could listen to Hyuna all day.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
The only group I've ever listened to was k/da lol

• Love
azukigirl

azukigirl

whip, step, jump! glitterific!!
Oct 24, 2023
i really liked SHINee!! they were my favorite as a kid!!! I listened less once Jonghyun CTB though, i own all hus albums, but other than that I love f(x) and red velvet, gfriend, girls generation, and i used 2 loove exo >_< !!

• Love
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
BTS was the first k-pop group I got into. After that it'd have to be stray kids and ateez but I've only heard one song from each of them because of what they posted on tiktok.

Whereas I could listen to Hyuna all day.
I completely forgot about Hyuna until you mentioned her! The only song I heard by her was bubble-pop but it was a badass song.

Sadly, other than BTS I've only heard one song from various k-pop artists. I'll have to checkout the other songs that they have released.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Chocolat is the best Kpop group, and when I heard "Syndrome" that was the first kpop song where I wanted to go download it right away. Unfortunately their career was short and I discovered them long after they broke up (because I didn't get into kpop until dating a korean) but the material they did put out was banger af.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I think black pink :) OH also twice!! I love twice! Others I love are fifty fifty and new jeans. I'm starting to realize I'm a K-pop fan lol. I didn't really consider myself really into K-pop or anything but the more I think about it

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
BTS but my ult is SKZ. My bias is Minho and my bias wrecker is Hyunjin. I also love Enhypen. My bias is Ni-ki
BTS was the first k-pop group I got into. After that it'd have to be stray kids and ateez but I've only heard one song from each of them because of what they posted on tiktok.

I completely forgot about Hyuna until you mentioned her! The only song I heard by her was bubble-pop but it was a badass song.

Sadly, other than BTS I've only heard one song from various k-pop artists. I'll have to checkout the other songs that they have released.
Which SKZ song?
either stray kids or bts not really sure
Yaas SKZ who's your bias?
i got into kpop when i was 10 or 11. i first discovered the group BAP through a facebook post. then i got into BTS and then EXO. i got into stray kids when they released gods menu. i knew about them , and i listened to their music but i wasn't into them that much. gods menu (soty 2020) was the moment i decided to make them my ult group.
Who's your SKZ bias? SKZ is my ult as well. I got into them during Levanter era. I think my sister introduced them to me. She showed me the Levanter MV and it was literally a work of art

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I think black pink :) OH also twice!! I love twice! Others I love are fifty fifty and new jeans. I'm starting to realize I'm a K-pop fan lol. I didn't really consider myself really into K-pop or anything but the more I think about it
Twice is fun. I'm counting on new jeans to replace the GFriend shaped hole in my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty