• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
I'm planning on CTB tomorrow morning by car. I'm afraid but also excited to leave this stupid world and existence.
I was hoping to find if anyone here had any good advice on how to go about this? I already have a busy road picked out and the preferred type of vehicle, so anything outside of that which you guys think I should know would be nice. Thanks! :) ♡

Reactions: seekingrelease22
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Gonna need some more information here.
It sounds like you are planning on involving others, based on the busy road.
That is not ideal. You are going to cause some other people lifelong trauma.

I understand the desire to ctb, I have had it my entire life- but please don't have someone else take your life. Don't put that on them. If you must ctb- pull the trigger yourself. Don't toss yourself in front of a semi or a train or a vehicle. It is not fair to the operator of those vehicles.

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
Gonna need some more information here.
It sounds like you are planning on involving others, based on the busy road.
That is not ideal. You are going to cause some other people lifelong trauma.

I understand the desire to ctb, I have had it my entire life- but please don't have someone else take your life. Don't put that on them. If you must ctb- pull the trigger yourself. Don't toss yourself in front of a semi or a train or a vehicle. It is not fair to the operator of those vehicles.
That's a good point.. Do you have any other ideas?
I don't have access to a gun btw

Reactions: Patches
Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
Anything that doesn't involve unnecessary traumatizing another. There's no need for that.
I guess an OD would work. Do you know of any good medications that could do it quickly? I have access to Zoloft and some over the counter things, but im not sure how effective those are..

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
No, Zoloft won't work. There aren't really any psych meds that are suitable for an OD.

Reactions: rozeske
Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
No, Zoloft won't work. There aren't really any psych meds that are suitable for an OD.
Well that sucks :(
I don't have many things aside from that.. Are there any other good ways to go that are relatively easy and preferably don't require suffocation/strangulation?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I think the most easily accessible ways for most of us involve those two things you don't prefer.

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
I think the most easily accessible ways for most of us involve those two things you don't prefer.
Damn it :(((
I'll try to figure something out before I decide to give up on giving up again ughhhdhsvshhshs.. thanks for the advice tho

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
It's unfortunate that not only is life a bitch, but death is a goddamn bitch as well, isn't it?

Reactions: rozeske
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm planning on CTB tomorrow morning by car. I'm afraid but also excited to leave this stupid world and existence.
I was hoping to find if anyone here had any good advice on how to go about this? I already have a busy road picked out and the preferred type of vehicle, so anything outside of that which you guys think I should know would be nice. Thanks! :) ♡
Why do you want to ctb?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's unfortunate that not only is life a bitch, but death is a goddamn bitch as well, isn't it?
Has seeing dead bodies from ctb had any effect on you wanting to ctb even more ?

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
Do you have a small area to burn charcoal?

CO is what I'm learning towards. If you have a small space and privacy, this method doesn't seem difficult to pull off. Supplies should come fairly easy and unsuspecting.

Could be harmful to others though, keep that in mind.

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Have a look at the resource compilation thread

Reactions: Dliena
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Have a look at the resource compilation thread

To everyone and OP;
Please do not offer or ask for methods directly, do your own research.
There's so many resources and Ash posted a good one.
I really wouldn't recommend ctb using a car, try to see if there's other ways from the thread for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.