• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Hello. I've been getting quite frustrated with my search for SN. I can mostly just find US or other sources, and some others seem defunct. I once found an Italian one months ago, but couldn't figure out how to either pretend to have a license or find a non-license purchase option.

I know I could order from overseas, but for the sake of security as well as a timely fashion I would be much obliged if anyone could share an EU source per PN, preferably from Germany or Austria as these two seem to be the most trusted countries by intra-Schengen customs.

Reactions: restingplace and madasco
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
did you try Polish sources?

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
No, I haven't. Could you possibly DM them?

Reactions: Helween
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys, if you are still there please dm me too, thanks

O

OrbitShine

May 4, 2024
Hello. I've been getting quite frustrated with my search for SN. I can mostly just find US or other sources, and some others seem defunct. I once found an Italian one months ago, but couldn't figure out how to either pretend to have a license or find a non-license purchase option.

I know I could order from overseas, but for the sake of security as well as a timely fashion I would be much obliged if anyone could share an EU source per PN, preferably from Germany or Austria as these two seem to be the most trusted countries by intra-Schengen customs.
I think there no Sources in Germany or Austria, they strict laws.
The only way i know are polish sources and the Ukraine Source.

nixolab

nixolab

Apr 24, 2024
Hello there. I recently just acquired SN, and it looks like there are very few SN sellers left in the EU, atleast from what I could read. I got mine from EU, it took some more time than expected to find a reliable source

Reactions: lefi and Resinn66
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Hello there. I recently just acquired SN, and it looks like there are very few SN sellers left in the EU, atleast from what I could read. I got mine from EU, it took some more time than expected to find a reliable source
Please send me a dm Thank you

E

Emmie2011

May 20, 2024
I would appreciate you sending me a DM with seller contact info.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
I am also interested in the source. Thank you.

violetviolence

violetviolence

Apr 28, 2022
Hello, could you dm me the source please?

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Hello, could you dm me the source too? Thanks!

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023

You can try some polish sources. Or Romanian sources but they only ship in Romania. From what I know there is a company in Bucharest that sells SN at their store. And from what I know they don't require a license, they didn't request one from me but my order got flagged as suspicious so be careful when making orders.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
You can try some polish sources. Or Romanian sources but they only ship in Romania. From what I know there is a company in Bucharest that sells SN at their store. And from what I know they don't require a license, they didn't request one from me but my order got flagged as suspicious so be careful when making orders

Oh wow that's shocking to be honest. Do you know who flagged it as suspicious? Delivery company? Or did you order from outside of EU and it went through customs?

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Oh wow that's shocking to be honest. Do you know who flagged it as suspicious? Delivery company? Or did you order from outside of EU and it went through customs?
Order from a Romanian company, I didn't have a reason for the order, or a good one at that time, I ordered like 500g. I got some sort of suicide prevention email, or something about it in an email, I can't remember exactly. So maybe it was flagged because of that. In Romania our suicides are morel like Hangins and OD's and Jumping or slitting. SN isn't as known to be used for suicide by most people, mostly companies and people that like chemistry know that, so it's not shocking that it's being sold in a store. But you have to register in the store as a buyer with your ID and give personal data for the order.

Reactions: dinosavr
N

nyahaha01

Feb 17, 2024
Someone I knew years ago bought SN from eBay in the UK lmao. This was before it was more widely known though, like 2019 or so.