• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: surroundedbydemons
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
"Dear," I've had your comments ignored for some time, as I never agree with them and find them to be contradicting and of no value to me; and as such don't want to come across them so I don't know why I'm even alerted or able to see this unfortunately...

I "moaned" on one thread which was under "Vent..." Otherwise, my comment history isn't private so you're more than welcome to go waste your time and nosy on through it.

My personal issues were "dealt" with, whether to my liking or not. Obviously that was not my question... It was meant others have had issues. I was curious. It's really very simple. It's not a "bitching and moaning" thread or a thread created for patronizing comments. I really don't understand why this is so complicated... and since I can't block you, you can have this one okay? You win.
So you are here to save us from the moderators of this site?
Is that what all of this has been about? Our almighty saviour..

• Yay!
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Who is "complaining or moaning"? It's a question.
Ftr, I've been here for a few months.

The thing is you don't have to be a dick to have an issue with a Mod? That's an issue in and of itself.

Btw, if you found my post provocative, then I think that was based on the response it generated, because I didn't imagine that post would garner very much attention at all... I really think commenting (at least here) is more so in agreement of a post than anything. I actually had quite a few private mssgs in support who didn't feel comfortable supporting the post publicly for fear of comments of outcry like these. I don't blame them...
If you don't agree with something, why waste your time with it?
I

I just happened to see another unnecessary, condescending, hypocritical and unprofessional comment of yours before you decided to pull rank on thread and pull the plug on it, but not adding in a snarky comment to fuel the fire you were supposedly trying to extinguish. I just don't appreciate Mods like that and wondered if anyone experienced any kind of issues.
Although the question is pretty self-explanatory. My sister was a Mod for a Q & A back in the 90s. It was a hobby among other things, although an altruistic one. So I'm not unfamiliar.

To everyone whose experience has been pleasant and fair, good to know.

This comment seems uncalled for and inflammatory. I don't see why asking your peers if they've experienced or have come across an issue with a Mod has to viewed as uncivil? I think that says more about the commenter as it's the comments that create the fire. Haven't had an issue? Great. Move onto the next post. As you were...
Being a moderator on a pro choice forum isn't really the same as being that for a " normal ' forum.
We are human. I am. I struggle just as much as anyone here.

But if you think you can do a better job, take it.

I always try to be fair, but you know what? I sometimes have a shitty day as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, whywere, jar-baby and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I do. Rain didn't come to my birthday party last year. And Dot stole my video game money. And Charlie called me fat. And Goku kicked my cat.

None of that happened. But no I have no problems. They're great.

Tht vdeo gme ££ wld 100% hve bn spnt on orchds

• Yay!
Reactions: Asingletwig and Goku Black
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I like the mods, whenever I've seen comments from them they have always been very reasonable and civil. RainAndSadness can be a bit more intense sometimes but they're also an admin and I'm sure they deal with a lot managing a site like this so I think it's understandable.

Managing a community is very hard, especially one like this, where people are unwell and dealing with so much. It's a full time job and emotionally taxing. I have a lot of empathy towards them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and rozeske
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
But by the way, I just wonder who these people are?
Are these people who also want CTB? Are they just fighting for freedom? Or do they fit into both groups?

This is just my off-topic ;).

if u r askng abt mods thn evry1 r sasu membrs lke evry1 els wh/ jst wantd t/ d/ sme mre t/ spport th/ cmmunty

Slf joind as suicdl membr & stll strggle wth th/ sme thngs tht ws strgglng wth whn 1st joind

Ws jst l8tr givn permssns t/ hlp out wth mre thngs

Prtty mch th/ sme fr evry1 els

SaSu = cmmunty - nt tp-dwn orgnsatn

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Agon321, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I had an issue some time back with some "mod" removing specific text and comments within a private conversation PM between myself and another member. The comments in our conversation were made by the other person, and when, sometime later, more than a week later, our discussion returned to the same topic, and I went back in the converstation to find what the other person had wrote, it had mysteriously vanished. The other person was denying that they had wrote the comments in question. They had, though, because I know damn well what I had read, and the comments were there when we were having the original discussion. The person I was chatting with could not have deleted their comments themselves, since it was well past the point where they could do so. The problem with these "comments" that this other person made was that they weren't conducive to them obtaining their ultimate "goal". Basically, it hurt their "case". Yes, I know I'm being vague, but that's the best I can do, and the comments being deleted by a "mod" is the point, anyway. Anyway, the other person eventually told me that they had indeed contacted a "mod" to have their few specific comments removed from our conversation exactly for the reason I stated previously - because they knew that what they said was weighing on me heavily, and the other person was concerned that what they said might influence my decision to ultimately "partner up" with them.

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Heartaches
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
It might not hurt to start to keep receipts to help support and supplement your claims.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and rozeske
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
obsession intervention GIF

Reactions: Goku Black
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For you. Maybe not as good as the real thing, but free, nonetheless.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, rozeske and Goku Black
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I had an issue some time back with some "mod" removing specific text and comments within a private conversation PM between myself and another member. The comments in our conversation were made by the other person, and when, sometime later, more than a week later, our discussion returned to the same topic, and I went back in the converstation to find what the other person had wrote, it had mysteriously vanished. The other person was denying that they had wrote the comments in question. They had, though, because I know damn well what I had read, and the comments were there when we were having the original discussion. The person I was chatting with could not have deleted their comments themselves, since it was well past the point where they could do so. The problem with these "comments" that this other person made was that they weren't conducive to them obtaining their ultimate "goal". Basically, it hurt their "case". Yes, I know I'm being vague, but that's the best I can do, and the comments being deleted by a "mod" is the point, anyway. Anyway, the other person eventually told me that they had indeed contacted a "mod" to have their few specific comments removed from our conversation exactly for the reason I stated previously - because they knew that what they said was weighing on me heavily, and the other person was concerned that what they said might influence my decision to ultimately "partner up" with them.
We can't get into your private conversations...

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, ForgottenAgain, rainwillneverstop and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
We can't get into your private conversations...
Well, notice I had "mod" in quotation marks, and so infer that to mean whatever you like. "They" know who they are. Someone DID who CAN. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. I know who did it. The other person in the conversation admitted to whom they contacted.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I don't have issues with them, I only had one of my threads moved and that was it. I'm not taking it personally, it might have been in the wrong place @Myforevercharlie seemed friendly so far

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Myforevercharlie
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Is that what all of this has been about? Our almighty

What was even the point in this post? Do you have something to say about the mods or anything? I'm honestly confused.
Have you bothered to read any of my other comments before asking this? I would think if you had you wouldn't feel the need to ask this question. But I can break it down some more I guess... Although it's really not worth pointing out any issues I've had if just the mere suggestion of having an authoritative issue is this hard to understand. There's no point in dragging my old issues up. That's not what I'm doing here otherwise I would've elaborated. Even if I did elaborate, it would be breaking rules to post Mod's responses to my issues. This was about anyone willing to elaborate on their issue. That's it. No agenda. No poking the bear. No clickbait.

I really don't understand why this is such a complicated concept. It's a very simple question.
Well, notice I had "mod" in quotation marks, and so infer that to mean whatever you like. "They" know who they are. Someone DID who CAN. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. I know who did it. The other person in the conversation admitted to whom they contacted.
Good for you for sticking up for yourself.

So much for a "safe space..."
I hope you don't get some ridiculous "warning" or "10% violation" for being dubbed "a bully or hostile" or whatever falsehood.
Is that what all of this has been about? Our almighty saviour..
Excuse me? Challenging an authoritative decision doesn't give me a savior-complex. It makes me not a doormat or a by-stander. I was raised as the people-pleaser and always held my tongue because it was polite. I'm allowed to call out an injustice, or if I see one, ask about it. (Hence this post.)
That doesn't make me a dick.
I think you would know about being "almighty" since you're constantly preaching in your comments. Also you look like a martyr-for-the-cause for Mods.
I already told you you win so can you get off my ass now? I just posted somewhere else and "reacted" to it. I have no use for you, and you have no use for me so we can mutually agree to fuck off now, permanently? 🤝

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Asingletwig and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Excuse me? Challenging an authoritative decision doesn't give me a savior-complex. It makes me not a doormat or a by-stander. I was raised as the people-pleaser and always held my tongue because it was polite. I'm allowed to call out an injustice, or if I see one, ask about it. (Hence this post.)
That doesn't make me a dick.
I think you would know about being "almighty" since you're constantly preaching in your comments. Also you look like a martyr-for-the-cause for Mods.
I already told you you win so can you get off my ass now? I just posted somewhere else and "reacted" to it. I have no use for you, and you have no use for me so we can mutually agree to fuck off now, permanently? 🤝
I'm sorry, am not trying to get a rise out of you as you so desperately seem to do to others in all your passive-aggressive comments and to an extent just plain inappropriate might i add. I'm just having a hard time making a sense out of your post. You don't feel comfortable enough to elaborate on your "issues" and feel like breaking the rules if you do so.... so you have made a platform for others to elaborate their issues to you, so you can do what exactly?

Reactions: Asingletwig
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Being a moderator on a pro choice forum isn't really the same as being that for a " normal ' forum.
We are human. I am. I struggle just as much as anyone here.

But if you think you can do a better job, take it.

I always try to be fair, but you know what? I sometimes have a shitty day as well.
Fair enough.
My sister's forum covered all topics to help people, including but not limited to, suicide.
(Hell it was embarrassing when she found out one of my questions...) I don't deny or invalidate your, or the other Mods efforts. I just don't get on forums much and see Mods being so openly shitty/belittling to opinions they don't agree with, on the platform as well as privately. It threw me for a loop honestly. I hold you guys to a higher standard and expected more professionalism. My bad for denying you your free speech I guess is what I can chalk it up to. I can see having a shitty day at work; however I can also see where there is repeated spotted patterns (against me) to discredit and patronize me so it's clearly intentional and discriminatory. Also, my Vent was clearly on a shitty day. I'm sure you all have had your group convo about me, and that's fine...
Just leave me out of it because I'm no longer interested. Once against I find myself at the end of "controversial" post that again, I sincerely thought no one who give two-shits about...

Best of luck to you and the Staff. No sarcasm. No bullshit.
I'm sorry, am not trying to get a rise out of you as you so desperately seem to do to others in all your passive-aggressive comments and to an extent just plain inappropriate might i add. I'm just having a hard time making a sense out of your post. You don't feel comfortable enough to elaborate on your "issues" and feel like breaking the rules if you do so.... so you have made a platform for others to elaborate their issues to you, so you can do what exactly?
So I can know if others have had similar issues and have common ground? It isn't any different than asking the members any other question to gain similar knowledge and experiences. I've posted an issue on here before and it was deleted and I recieved a citation or whatever so it's not that I'm not "comfortable..." So you can quit with the self-righteous bullshit and quit presuming you know me, or my motives. My sarcasm is not meant to be passive-aggressive. I must not be doing a good enough job because I have no problem calling you on your shit. But I've learned to pick and choose my battles and this simply is not worth it. (That's why I told you you win. I am the loser.) My comments are dry and sardonic because that's as polite as I can be when dealing with common discourtesy and ignorance. My comments are meant to shut the convo down because it would obviously not be a meaningful one if continued.

I saw an incident on here similar to one I had had, and I spoke with the member about it privately. It caused me to wondee if others had had any mistreatment too (Assuming they were comfortable enough to say so.) so it could be addressed properly and appropriately without having to be passive-aggressive insults and resort to calling people "dear." I don't know why you think my posts are so important; and if you can't comprehend the nature of my post by now, I'm not going to make that my problem anymore... This is truly a waste of my god damn time. I did not make the post to explain or defend myself to trolls. I shouldn't have to. It's self-explanatory.

This is petty bullshit. If you feel the need to comment again, I won't reply. You can win and have the last comment. That's generally what works with people like you to get them to finally get off your ass.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Asingletwig and rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.