• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
For the first time in year s I actually want to go on and attempt recovery again bc there are some positive life change s happening in my life this month that is giving me hope.

Today someone expressed dissa pointment ov er me for fre quently camping in the bathroom to esc ape from noises and stuff that is sc aring me and it make s me lo ose the will to go on and fi ght my ocd, an xiety, depre ssion and autism bc what s the point if me being un well is just going to diss apoint ppl? I do no t want to live if I can no t be un well without ppl giving me comment s like that about it. It make s me so frus trated and ang ry! I do no t want to ctb any more either, at least for now, bc I want to at le ast try out those life change s and see if thing s actually get s better this time. It does seem promising so far after all. How do I co pe with ppl getting diss apointed ov er and giving me comment s on thing s that are bey ond my cont rol? I can no t help that I am un well. I can no t help that I have no energy to clean myself or take care of myself. I can no t help that I am so fu cking usel ess rn. I would never voluntarely choose to be this way for the world! I just want ppl to st op commenting on it and either help me or let me be. Does it have to be that ha rd?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i personally find the best thing to remember is theyre not you. do whats best for you, youre the only one holding the pencil writing your story 🫂💜

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Thank you, I will try. It is hard no t to feel like a hu ge dissa pointment though. :/
i dont find it works over night. it is something that needs to be repeated. but the more its repeated the more youre likely to naturally remember it 🫂
personally, im proud of you for doing what you need to for yourself. 💜
everyone is going to have their own thoughts and opinions. listen to those that inspire growth, not pull you down 🫂

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
i dont find it works over night. it is something that needs to be repeated. but the more its repeated the more youre likely to naturally remember it 🫂
personally, im proud of you for doing what you need to for yourself. 💜
everyone is going to have their own thoughts and opinions. listen to those that inspire growth, not pull you down 🫂
Thank you, I will try to work on bl ocking it out when ppl give me comment s since it is easier for me to bl ock thing s out than changing my thinking pattern.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death