• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
is there any chemist here who understand how to create nembutal? is it possible?

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This has been asked before. There are "recipes" on the Internet. It is complicated and requires hard to source chemicals and specialized equipment.

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
This has been asked before. There are "recipes" on the Internet. It is complicated and requires hard to source chemicals and specialized equipment.
oh i see,, i work in some kind of lab facility, i dont know whether that lab has all the ingredients or not, but i think if i know the recipe i can check the ingredients in the lab and maybe tried it. no one will really notice it cause everyone busy with their job.

Reactions: DeadHead
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can find the recipe along with the instructional on how to do it. It's out there. Just need to conduct a search on the Internet. The problem here is how do you (we) really know that the end creation will actually be Nembutal, or good-enough Nembutal? How would (we) know? Who is going to be the guinea pig?

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
You can find the recipe along with the instructional on how to do it. It's out there. Just need to conduct a search on the Internet. The problem here is how do you (we) really know that the end creation will actually be Nembutal, or good-enough Nembutal? How would (we) know? Who is going to be the guinea pig?
i tried to google it here and there yet can't find it. as for the check, in lab testing we are using LD (lethal dose) 50 data in which 50% of the animal sample died out of it. if that's happen then it's a succeed. the common animal used is the mice. but, yeah, it's a long work.

Reactions: DeadHead
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
https://peacefulpilldirectory.com/learn-how-to-make-nembutal-powder-at-home/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-manual-diy.93612/

For educational and informational purposes only I have no idea if this recipe actually makes Nembutal. This recipe is freely available on the Internet.

Recipe for Nembutal

Equipment

-hotplate
-stainless steel cup
-small cooking pot
-thermometer
-clamp-stand
-filter
-stainless steel stir rod

Reagents

-26.7 g of clean metallic sodium
-400 g of anhydrous (dry) Ethanol
-32.7g of Urea, molecular biology grade, CH4N2O, FW=60 g/mol
-Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid)
-Water

PROCEDURE

1) A hotplate was rested on the base of a clampstand. A cooking pot containing 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol is placed on the hotplate stirrer and 26.7g of clean metallic sodium is dissolved in it.

2) Into the stainless steel cup there is placed a Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid). The cup is then placed into the small cooking pot containing a mixture of the Ethanol and Sodium and secured with clamps to the clamp stand. The end of the thermometer is placed in the pot and positioned as close to the cup as possible.

3) It is warmed to a temperature of 170°C for 10 minutes to remove any residual moisture. Throughout the reaction the temperature of the mixture is kept at 170°C and stirring is done frequently.

4) 10.9 g of urea is added slowly, one scoop at a time and with good stirring. During this moisture (water) formed making the mixture damp. Over the course of 20 minutes the mixture gradually dries out and the amount of released gas lessens.

5) Another 10.9 g of urea is added and allowed to react for 35 minutes.

6) The last 10.9 g of urea is added and allowed to react for 30 minutes.

7) After adding the total amount of urea over 1h 25 min, the mixture is dry, contained yellow and off-yellow-to-white granules, and still damp with the water and alcohol. The product is then heated at a temperature of 280°C directly on the hotplate for 1h 20mins. During this process the mixture is stirred every 15 minutes and off-yellow-to-white granules became more prominent and as yellow ones lessened. The precipitated product is washed with cold water , filtered and heated again for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 127-130°C until all the water is removed and the white powder(Nembutal Sodium) is formed .

8) The Nembutal Sodium is allowed to cool and weighed. Yield is 23g. The product is 95-99% pure. You can also use a test kit to Check the purity

Last edited:
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023

For educational and informational purposes only I have no idea if this recipe actually makes Nembutal. This recipe is freely available on the Internet.

Recipe for Nembutal

Equipment

-hotplate
-stainless steel cup
-small cooking pot
-thermometer
-clamp-stand
-filter

Reagents

-Water

PROCEDURE

1) A hotplate was rested on the base of a clampstand. A cooking pot containing 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol is placed on the hotplate stirrer and 26.7g of clean metallic sodium is dissolved in it.

2) Into the stainless steel cup there is placed a Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid). The cup is then placed into the small cooking pot containing a mixture of the Ethanol and Sodium and secured with clamps to the clamp stand. The end of the thermometer is placed in the pot and positioned as close to the cup as possible.

3) It is warmed to a temperature of 170°C for 10 minutes to remove any residual moisture. Throughout the reaction the temperature of the mixture is kept at 170°C and stirring is done frequently.

4) 10.9 g of urea is added slowly, one scoop at a time and with good stirring. During this moisture (water) formed making the mixture damp. Over the course of 20 minutes the mixture gradually dries out and the amount of released gas lessens.

7) After adding the total amount of urea over 1h 25 min, the mixture is dry, contained yellow and off-yellow-to-white granules, and still damp with the water and alcohol. The product is then heated at a temperature of 280°C directly on the hotplate for 1h 20mins. During this process the mixture is stirred every 15 minutes and off-yellow-to-white granules became more prominent and as yellow ones lessened. The precipitated product is washed with cold water , filtered and heated again for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 127-130°C until all the water is removed and the white powder(Nembutal Sodium) is formed .

8) The Nembutal Sodium is allowed to cool and weighed. Yield is 23g. The product is 95-99% pure. You can also use a test kit to Check the purity
That's not so hard to make😮. I'll check the ingredients and hopefully can succeed. Thanks alot😍

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That's not so hard to make😮. I'll check the ingredients and hopefully can succeed. Thanks alot😍
Good luck. I've heard getting the ingredients is difficult, at least some of them.

Reactions: oddetoad
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
J

Recipe for Nembutal

Equipment

-hotplate
-stainless steel cup
-small cooking pot
-thermometer
-clamp-stand
-filter

Reagents

-Water

PROCEDURE

Just did some research and shopping around. I could very easily obtain all of those ingredients for less than a few hundred dollars. I wonder why nobody on here has tried this.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
J

Just did some research and shopping around. I could very easily obtain all of those ingredients for less than a few hundred dollars. I wonder why nobody on here has tried this.
I think a lot of people are daunted by anything chemistry adjacent. If I could do it inconspicuously in my situation I'd 100% try it. Like a fucking mad scientist baby. My N would look like sun dried dog shit and have 43% purity, just enough to send me out

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I think a lot of people are daunted by anything chemistry adjacent. If I could do it inconspicuously in my situation I'd 100% try it. Like a fucking mad scientist baby. My N would look like sun dried dog shit and have 43% purity, just enough to send me out
Yes for sure its very intimidating. Upon looking further and seeing where that recipe is sourced from, I wouldnt trust it. There is also significant risk involved with sourcing propanedioic acid. I could obtain it through the same chinese marketplace that I obtained SN from. They labeled the SN as quartz sand to get through customs and id imagine they would also label the propanedioic acid as something else but if that got seized youd be completely fucked lol.
Im
I am very surprised there isnt somebody with chemistry knowledge and connections that is doing this already and selling it. We need some more mad scientists on this site tbh

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Please let us know how this research goes and if it is a viable project for you. I don't think I could do it, but I'm very interested to hear about it and I wish you success with it.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
That's what I hate, too many different names for one thing.

I will spend the next few days looking for the ingredients by searching only for the chemical formula, because the many different names in different languages makes the search too complicated. Problem will be shipping and customs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
You have a unique opportunity to make nembutal and you are probably the first or second person to make it on their own so there isn't a lot of info about it.

Reactions: Sageiois
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Are you gonna try it? How you gonna know what exactly it is that you end up synthesizing? For me, i haven't enough comfort level dealing with chemicals and processes. That's why I never tried it. And as far as that "recipe" I provided.........................I say again I have NO IDEA whether that recipe actually makes N. It was on the Internet, so take it with a grain of salt.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Are you gonna try it? How you gonna know what exactly it is that you end up synthesizing? For me, i haven't enough comfort level dealing with chemicals and processes. That's why I never tried it. And as far as that "recipe" I provided.........................I say again I have NO IDEA whether that recipe actually makes N. It was on the Internet, so take it with a grain of salt.
Read my reply to someone else further up. I am not doing it becuase I dont trust that recipe at all. Apparently its from some anti semetic guys blog lol

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Read my reply to someone else further up. I am not doing it becuase I dont trust that recipe at all. Apparently its from some anti semetic guys blog lol
I guess we'll never know. I don't know if any connection can be drawn regarding whether the recipe is any good and the guy being (possibly) anti-semitic.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
@befree Did you ever decide if you would give this a go?

dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
If this recipe really does end up creating Nembutal (pentobarbital), having the instructions on SS could potentially lead to legal problems.

I'm guessing that the SS web servers are located in the USA. According to US law, there are strict regulations against providing instructions on how to make controlled substances (drugs). There's a good chance that an investigation will start. They'll probably subpoena the SS servers and try to find out who posted the recipe and whether they're a US citizen. If the poster is a US citizen, they will be arrested. In addition, the government will probably ask SS to remove the recipe from the entire site.

Just be careful with what you post. It can lead to a lot of trouble.