• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chalky

Feb 5, 2023
i've been putting off killing myself for the promise of university. my home situation makes it impossible to consider living at my grandmother's house while studying, and i was already looking into how to get into therapy to sort out my issues i'm aware of, and for those i definitely will be unaware of. after submitting the student finance application, the maintenance loans aren't enough for me to pay off my accommodation fees to live away from this house, nevermind food or anything else i would need. it's over. i feel like i've just watched my entire life collapse in front of me.
i'm going to hang myself. i don't have a way to access any other method pretty much, and i can go into the town centre later today (currently 3am) to get the rope,
it's my friends birthday this sunday, though, and i can't ruin that for her by not showing up, especially if that not showing up is due to killing myself. i'm not sure when, but i will. i have no other option if it means i'm staying longer than i should be in this house. it's over for me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There aren't other loans you can apply for and obtain? Isn't that what most students do?

Reactions: karmaisabitch