• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
I was originally going to use EEBD with nitrogen but AirGas says their pump is down and that's been a whole mess anyways and extremely expensive/confusing

I'm rapidly declining in symptoms. It's horrible, burning pain (MCAS). I was able to get some SN from my friend in Poland just in case last week though. They're also in the chronic illness community so they get it. I was a bit hesitant bc I have IBS but honestly at this point im ok with the pain of ctb

Anyways is it ok to be taking 1-2mg daily klonopin in the days before (to manage MCAS flare) and during the 48 hour meto regiment ? I was planning on taking 3mg Xanax right before SN as well as famotidine (antacid). I have metoclopramide. I'm also not sure if it's ok that I'm taking Zyrtec. I looked it up and none of these meds have reactions. Also I think having MCAS will make me pass out quicker bc I have low blood pressure & POTS (tachycardia) already anyways. MCAS does increase stomach acid though so I've been using famitodine ahead of time to reduce stomach acid anyways.

My plan would be to rent an Airbnb & leave $500 as apology for ctb. I would put down a mattress protector to make it easier to clean any mess up. I just can't keep suffering. I'll sell my previous belongings for cash to try to make up for it for my family as well

Also I will have methylene blue on hand just in case and I think everyone doing this method should as well in case they change their mind. And I don't know if this makes any difference at all but I can only eat meat

Last edited:
S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
I was originally going to use EEBD with nitrogen but AirGas says their pump is down and that's been a whole mess anyways and extremely expensive/confusing

I'm rapidly declining in symptoms. It's horrible, burning pain (MCAS). I was able to get some SN from my friend in Poland just in case last week though. They're also in the chronic illness community so they get it. I was a bit hesitant bc I have IBS but honestly at this point im ok with the pain of ctb

Anyways is it ok to be taking 1-2mg daily klonopin in the days before (to manage MCAS flare) and during the 48 hour meto regiment ? I was planning on taking 3mg Xanax right before SN as well as famotidine (antacid). I have metoclopramide. I'm also not sure if it's ok that I'm taking Zyrtec. I looked it up and none of these meds have reactions. Also I think having MCAS will make me pass out quicker bc I have low blood pressure & POTS (tachycardia) already anyways. MCAS does increase stomach acid though so I've been using famitodine ahead of time to reduce stomach acid anyways.

My plan would be to rent an Airbnb & leave $500 as apology for ctb. I would put down a mattress protector to make it easier to clean any mess up. I just can't keep suffering. I'll sell my previous belongings for cash to try to make up for it for my family as well

Also I will have methylene blue on hand just in case and I think everyone doing this method should as well in case they change their mind. And I don't know if this makes any difference at all but I can only eat meat
I also have burning all over my body, pins and needles...caused by an infusion. I probably have histamine issues also. Sorry you have had to deal with all this. I NEVER imagined to be suffering like this. Where do you get methylene blue?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I don't see the problem with a low dose of benzos in the days leading up to help keep you calm.