• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
My method and my plan have already been decided and done, I'm going to try it tonight at night, which is the time when the streets are deserted and there is no one else here. I'm going to try the hypothermia + sleeping pills method. I hope I am successful in my attempt, so please wish me good luck! If I fail in my attempt, I will come back here to comment on what went wrong, but if I don't come back, it means I was able to rest in peacešŸ˜Œ

If anyone wants to give some tips to increase the chances of death, I will be listening and accepting ! And when the time comes, I'll make a thread here saying goodbye, so I really hope everything goes well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunterer and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck and farewell friend

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Hey, I wish you good luck, I hope you can find the peace you are looking for. If you come back here after failing, don't worry or feel embarrassed, you can try again if you have the chance, or you can give up on the idea and move on with your life in search of recovery. If the climate where you live is very cold, you will certainly be successful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
If I realize that the climate is not very good to put the method into practice, I will give up and wait for another opportunity :/

Reactions: Hunterer