• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I am so overwhe lmed with str ess and an ger in addition to very exh austing internal compulsion s I am for ced to do every second. I am so ti red and over whelmed I feel like I am going to have a bre akdown if I can no t find a way to calm my mind. Does anyone know s any method s to calm my mind witho ut alc ohol or drug s? Doct or s still will no t give me sh it. I wish they knew what they are fo rching me to end ure with o ut medication...

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I find high intensity exercise helps when I'm spinning/overwhelmed. Channelling my frustrations/anger at myself into the power of the movement.

Something like running up steps, walking back down, turn and go again and again and keep going until I feel calmer/tired, grunting/screaming at my legs to get me to the top.

I really hope your mind gives you some sort of break soon.

Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I find high intensity exercise helps when I'm spinning/overwhelmed. Channelling my frustrations/anger at myself into the power of the movement.

Something like running up steps, walking back down, turn and go again and again and keep going until I feel calmer/tired, grunting/screaming at my legs to get me to the top.

I really hope your mind gives you some sort of break soon.
Thank you, I hope so too and I will try that thank s :)

Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Hows the brain treating you today? Any more manageable?
My anx iety is managable today yes, it is my de pression that is the thoughest for me rn. I feel like I am everyone s nigh tmare bc I am so us eless and un stable nowa day s. I keep sn apping at everyone when in reality it is myself I am frus trated at. I keep feeling like everyone would be better of f wit hout me bc of usel ess and awf ull I am rn. I feel like I am jus t ca using everyone tr ouble and it make s me loo se my will to go on tbh. Thank you for looking af ter me though, it mea ns a lot to me. <3

Upvote 0