• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Eating junk foods and then over-exercising for a year?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Hyperkalemia (high potassium) is well-known to cause cardiac arrhythmia and eventually, asystole. Tricky part is finding a way to get a sufficient dosage (your kidneys are very good at dealing with excess potassium)

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
There's 400 pound people that don't die of heart issues. Your plan sounds like it will lead to more misery, not death.

Does electrocution lead to cardiac arrest?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
There's 400 pound people that don't die of heart issues. Your plan sounds like it will lead to more misery, not death.

Does electrocution lead to cardiac arrest?
Lead to CA and death

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Hmm. Eyedrops. They are vasoconstrictors…lots of eyedrops in some drink…

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Give yourself an embolism by injecting a large volume of air into a vein.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Hmm. Eyedrops. They are vasoconstrictors…lots of eyedrops in some drink…
Only certain forms of eyedrops are vasoconstrictors, and the ones that would be strong enough to induce cardiac arrest if ingested would be prescription, not OTC. Eye drops you can buy at the store are just moisturizers and not going to have that effect.
Give yourself an embolism by injecting a large volume of air into a vein.
That would involve at least 50mL of air in a few seconds, which is an incredibly large amount, you'd have a hell of a time managing a MASSIVE syringe with one hand and pushing it fast enough to produce an embolism. 50mL IV in a few seconds is an insane volume.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
That would involve at least 50mL of air in a few seconds, which is an incredibly large amount, you'd have a hell of a time managing a MASSIVE syringe with one hand and pushing it fast enough to produce an embolism. 50mL IV in a few seconds is an insane volume.
lmfao. My hands can span an octave plus three notes on a piano so maybe I can do it. Good to know the volume of a fatal air embolism. I've only been aware in passing of the possibility but never looked into the practicality. Seems cardiac arrest would be hard to accomplish.

What about stimulant drugs tho... surprised I didn't think about that.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
lmfao. My hands can span an octave plus three notes on a piano so maybe I can do it. Good to know the volume of a fatal air embolism. I've only been aware in passing of the possibility but never looked into the practicality. Seems cardiac arrest would be hard to accomplish.

What about stimulant drugs tho... surprised I didn't think about that.
It's not necessarily about the size of your hands being able to hold it (though a 50mL is unbelievably huge), more about the dexterity of holding it in one hand as your other arm will have the IV in, and then pushing it fast enough, which trying to push that much that fast is going to be met with resistance and could even blow the vein. This is also all under the assumption you can place your own IV. There is also the potential you suffer a stroke midway through and can't complete it, and then survive with a stroke or other nasty complication.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
It's not necessarily about the size of your hands being able to hold it (though a 50mL is unbelievably huge), more about the dexterity of holding it in one hand as your other arm will have the IV in, and then pushing it fast enough, which trying to push that much that fast is going to be met with resistance and could even blow the vein. This is also all under the assumption you can place your own IV. There is also the potential you suffer a stroke midway through and can't complete it, and then survive with a stroke or other nasty complication.
So you doubt I could freehand all that into my vein? Hmph. OK well you've killed that daydream for me lol. Thanks for the great information