• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i dont know where to put this, but people have made shorter posts 🤷‍♀️

i havent eaten in 3 days and i lost almost 10lbs.....months of work...i was almost to 115...im back to 105......
i havent told my exhus and the closest i got to telling my bf is "i want to be honest but i dont" thats it. he doesnt have a topic or anything.....

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i told my bf i still havent eaten.... not how much weight ive lost though... that started a whole "youre better of without me" convo..........

i told my exhus that i lost 10lbs....i also told him that according to wedmd that losing 10lbs in 3 days is basically impossible. basically zero reaction. meanwhile my bf "he enables your bad behaviours"
tbf....i told him to stop asking me to eat.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Jiyuurakka and Ares
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Hey, I'm just checking in. How are you doing?
hey thank you for checking on me 💜
my bf and i managed to talk and my exhus offered to make me food. it took me a bit and chopsticks but i finally got something to eat. and then i think i had severe heartburn (not sure what else it could have been) my stomach, chest, and whole back was in pain, thankfully i managed to have a pepcid so that calmed down and i didnt need the hospital phew 😮‍💨.
its now 3pm and all ive had today was 2 pieces of toast and 2 bites of cookies, but slowly i guess

thank you again 🥰🫂🫂

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
my bf and i managed to talk and my exhus offered to make me food. it took me a bit and chopsticks but i finally got something to eat. and then i think i had severe heartburn (not sure what else it could have been) my stomach, chest, and whole back was in pain, thankfully i managed to have a pepcid so that calmed down and i didnt need the hospital phew 😮‍💨.
its now 3pm and all ive had today was 2 pieces of toast and 2 bites of cookies, but slowly i guess

thank you again 🥰🫂🫂
That's heartwarming to hear, I got a bit concerned reading what you wrote since you were getting neglected a lot, what an awful feeling. Anyways, I hope you're able to stay on the same uphill track and revive your health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That's heartwarming to hear, I got a bit concerned reading what you wrote since you were getting neglected a lot, what an awful feeling. Anyways, I hope you're able to stay on the same uphill track and revive your health.
thank you for caring 💜
yeah, i like my chances, ive been doing pretty good lately. this just broke my longest recovery stretch (i guess i could call it). does this count for the weekly challenge 'marathon' thread? XD

• Love
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
thank you for caring 💜
yeah, i like my chances, ive been doing pretty good lately. this just broke my longest recovery stretch (i guess i could call it). does this count for the weekly challenge 'marathon' thread? XD
Oh, I guess it does!

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death