• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

azukigirl

azukigirl

whip, step, jump! glitterific!!
Oct 24, 2023
i collect specific animal plushies, and have a bunch of calico critters on a table village i take care of!! i love collecting toys in general and displaying them. ive started magical girl wand replica collecting too! very attached to my items though ;__; I ALSO REALLY LIKE DOLLS.. NOT SUPER INTO COLLECTING COS ITS EXPENSIVE BUT I CHERISH THE DOLLS I HAVE :3

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I love collecting things. My little items give a lot of joy and comfort. 💖 Sometimes it's more about collecting than the items themselves.

I also like to collect toys. I haven't done any for a while, but I like to make gundam models. I have several plushies. I recently started to collect Tangle fidget toys too.

I collect books. Art books, philosophy, books on my hobbies...

I used to collect postcards. A long time ago I used to swap them with international friends.

When I was in school I collected business cards. Not as reference to the business, but as a memento of experiences with friends. Each would remind me of the the situation and people. It was like collecting memories.

The magical girl wand replica collection sounds wonderful!

Last edited:
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Are digital assets included in the question?
I mean, most of the things I collect are virtual... That's because I have never been allowed to have room irl for a collection of my own, and some of the things I used to collect as a kid have been thrown away by my parents ofc.
But yeah I collect digital items in games or achievements. It is depressing as it sounds but hey, I wouldn't be on this forum if my life was all shits and giggles, right?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I got into minimalism, getting rid of the vast majority of my possessions. it's been fantastic. Every time something else has found a new home (I'm also a zero waster), it's a weight off my mind
. One less thing to clean and to worry about losing/breaking/having stolen.
But I do collect books... not new ones... but I grew up without TV and always wanted my own library. Having lost everything three times and had to start again from scratch, it's starting to come together.
I collected bees too. Bees are so underrated. Without them, we would be unlikely to have reached the stupendous population that we have. They are not the only pollinators, but the most abundant and proficient. Enabling the world's produce to thrive and prosper, producing nourishment for people and for livestock. Honey's a pretty damned good byproduct too.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am a minimalist. What I own can go into a rucksack - basically a handful of clothes, my kindle (I love reading) and my phone.

Reactions: azukigirl
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I am a minimalist. What I own can go into a rucksack - basically a handful of clothes, my kindle (I love reading) and my phone.
Not to go off topic, but is a Kindle worth it? I've been going back and forth on getting one because big books stress me out and an e book might get me into reading more. But heard they have ads apparently, and I've also heard some people say you need a paid membership? I hate ads so idk if it's worth it. Just looking for recommendations. Hope you're doing well <3

Reactions: azukigirl and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Mine is a very old kindle. It does the job. Never seen an advert on it. Not a paid membership. You just pay for the book that you want to buy and there is also an online library where you can borrow book free of charge. It is a 'inateck' device. Nothing fancy, but does the job.

C

catmewomeow

Oct 1, 2023
i collect handheld consoles. unfortunately, its a incredibly expensive hobby. i don't have a end goal in mind like getting every edition of a specific console or getting one of every handheld ever, so i just get whatever i find interesting. i just get whatever i like and do research on it so i can infodump when i get the chance.

azukigirl

azukigirl

Oct 24, 2023
i collect handheld consoles. unfortunately, its a incredibly expensive hobby. i don't have a end goal in mind like getting every edition of a specific console or getting one of every handheld ever, so i just get whatever i find interesting. i just get whatever i like and do research on it so i can infodump when i get the chance.
u can pls infodump cus i ALSO REALLY LIKE CONSOLES TOO and handheld consoles are sooo cute. i have a couple, not any new ones just like psvita and psp and 2ds and 3ds but now theres so many new handheld consoles nowadays that look so cool
I love collecting things. My little items give a lot of joy and comfort. 💖 Sometimes it's more about collecting than the items themselves.

I also like to collect toys. I haven't done any for a while, but I like to make gundam models. I have several plushies. I recently started to collect Tangle fidget toys too.

I collect books. Art books, philosophy, books on my hobbies...

I used to collect postcards. A long time ago I used to swap them with international friends.

When I was in school I collected business cards. Not as reference to the business, but as a memento of experiences with friends. Each would remind me of the the situation and people. It was like collecting memories.

The magical girl wand replica collection sounds wonderful!
i have the confidence to reply yay!!! you have cool hobbies and interests. postcards and penpal type of things are things i dream about that must have been fun when it lasted!! collecting memories is so sweet 🥲 i love gundham but i always grew up with kamen rider so i know more about that rip;; tangle fidgets are nice, i love their textured ones, they do seem to have a lot!!! that is so cool
Mine is a very old kindle. It does the job. Never seen an advert on it. Not a paid membership. You just pay for the book that you want to buy and there is also an online library where you can borrow book free of charge. It is a 'inateck' device. Nothing fancy, but does the job.
kindles are a great way to store books!!! so cool you find comfort in it! i dont have space for any more books so maybe i need one :3

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: catmewomeow
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
cute plushies, clothes/accessories/shoes, diff types of monster cans, pretty beers, nailpolish

azukigirl

azukigirl

Oct 24, 2023
cute plushies, clothes/accessories/shoes, diff types of monster cans, pretty beers, nailpolish
omg monster cans.. have you built anything with them? c: we are similar! whut type of clothes? is it anything specific? i am in the egl community and dress in sweet lolita :3

C

catmewomeow

Oct 1, 2023
u can pls infodump cus i ALSO REALLY LIKE CONSOLES TOO and handheld consoles are sooo cute. i have a couple, not any new ones just like psvita and psp and 2ds and 3ds but now theres so many new handheld consoles nowadays that look so cool
oh yay ive been waiting for this opportunity! im going to talk about the differences between the ds'

the ds (or nds/nintendo ds, for clarity) is the first iteration of the entire nintendo ds family. its thicker compared to its sucessors, and has a d pad.
the ds lite is the same, but slimmer and can play GBA games along with ds games with the slot at the bottom. i think it only has a front camera?
the dsi is the ds lite but even slimmer, but without the GBA slot. it has a front and back camera if i recall correctly. might've mixed up the ds lite and the dsi with the cameras.

the 3ds is roughly the same as the dsi in size, but has a circle pad along with the dpad. and of course, its able to make a game appear 3d with its slider on the right side of the screen. all 3ds consoles are able to play nds games. (its always made me dizzy, personally). it has one inner camera and 2 back cameras on the back of the top screen.
the 3ds XL is the same but.. XL. its bigger. its corners are more rounded, and the home/start button at the bottom of the lower screen is larger.
the new 3ds (its kinda funny when people think that nintendo came out with a "new" 3ds. but unfortunately, its old and "new" just apart of the name) is the same as the 3ds xl, but it only has the home button at the bottom of the screen and the start buttons are on the right side with the A/B/Y/X buttons.
and the new 3ds xl is the same as the new 3ds but bigger.

the 2ds' were made some time in between the 3ds', but i cant remember when exactly. all of these also play nds and 3ds games. its just a 3ds but without the 3d, which is why its the 2ds. the 2ds is the worst ds version imo, but i digress. the 2ds has a similar structure to the new 3ds except it doesn't fold. its card slot is on the bottom, since the card slot would usually be below the hinge on the bottom of the 3ds'. if that makes sense?
and the new 2ds is like the new 3ds, and folds. doesn't have the 3d either the top and bottom screens are more noticeably seperated by its hinge, and doesn't have a camera on the back of the top screen like the 3ds'. its on the bottom instead.

Last edited:
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
omg monster cans.. have you built anything with them? c: we are similar! whut type of clothes? is it anything specific? i am in the egl community and dress in sweet lolita :3
i did make a gun with them once when that was popular, and i attempted to make a box (though that failed badly)
for clothes i dont have a particularely alt or niche style if that's what your asking, though wouldnt say i'm a basic b style wise either

anyways lolita is really pretty, kinda was interested in the gothic type a couple years ago

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I collect nendoroids and plushies and occasionally buy gunpla kits when I have money. There's something really satisfying about building them and they look really cool when they're assembled. I also have a bunch of anime figurines, mostly miku.

azukigirl

azukigirl

Oct 24, 2023
oh yay ive been waiting for this opportunity! im going to talk about the differences between the ds'

the ds (or nds/nintendo ds, for clarity) is the first iteration of the entire nintendo ds family. its thicker compared to its sucessors, and has a d pad.
the ds lite is the same, but slimmer and can play GBA games along with ds games with the slot at the bottom. i think it only has a front camera?
the dsi is the ds lite but even slimmer, but without the GBA slot. it has a front and back camera if i recall correctly. might've mixed up the ds lite and the dsi with the cameras.

the 3ds is roughly the same as the dsi in size, but has a circle pad along with the dpad. and of course, its able to make a game appear 3d with its slider on the right side of the screen. all 3ds consoles are able to play nds games. (its always made me dizzy, personally). it has one inner camera and 2 back cameras on the back of the top screen.
the 3ds XL is the same but.. XL. its bigger. its corners are more rounded, and the home/start button at the bottom of the lower screen is larger.
the new 3ds (its kinda funny when people think that nintendo came out with a "new" 3ds. but unfortunately, its old and "new" just apart of the name) is the same as the 3ds xl, but it only has the home button at the bottom of the screen and the start buttons are on the right side with the A/B/Y/X buttons.
and the new 3ds xl is the same as the new 3ds but bigger.

the 2ds' were made some time in between the 3ds', but i cant remember when exactly. all of these also play nds and 3ds games. its just a 3ds but without the 3d, which is why its the 2ds. the 2ds is the worst ds version imo, but i digress. the 2ds has a similar structure to the new 3ds except it doesn't fold. its card slot is on the bottom, since the card slot would usually be below the hinge on the bottom of the 3ds'. if that makes sense?
and the new 2ds is like the new 3ds, and folds. doesn't have the 3d either the top and bottom screens are more noticeably seperated by its hinge, and doesn't have a camera on the back of the top screen like the 3ds'. its on the bottom instead.
oh my gawd i cant believe i said 2ds when i ment ds lite but also thats so cool. reading all the differences is so interesting and it makes me think of so many other nintendo consoles :3 thank you for enlightening me!!! 💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
I collect nendoroids and plushies and occasionally buy gunpla kits when I have money. There's something really satisfying about building them and they look really cool when they're assembled. I also have a bunch of anime figurines, mostly miku.
i don't collect too many figures but i own more miku too :3 miku is so cute! i love the cartoony figures... the original and sakura versions!! but theres so many beautiful sets that are ingrained in my head, like the cho-kabuki miku figure. i actually saw that show in person with my grandmother who loves traditional arts, and it was so great. what about you??
people who build gunpla sets r always super cool. a friend i kinda know is getting into drawing mech stuff now because he spent so much time building kits and loves it :o do you display them

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: catmewomeow
get.some.sleep

get.some.sleep

I hope I don't feel like this forever
Nov 17, 2023
I collect vintage clothing, especially band tees. Also, I have a lot of Marlboro stuff like cards, dominoes, and towels.

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
oh my gawd i cant believe i said 2ds when i ment ds lite but also thats so cool. reading all the differences is so interesting and it makes me think of so many other nintendo consoles :3 thank you for enlightening me!!! 💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

i don't collect too many figures but i own more miku too :3 miku is so cute! i love the cartoony figures... the original and sakura versions!! but theres so many beautiful sets that are ingrained in my head, like the cho-kabuki miku figure. i actually saw that show in person with my grandmother who loves traditional arts, and it was so great. what about you??
people who build gunpla sets r always super cool. a friend i kinda know is getting into drawing mech stuff now because he spent so much time building kits and loves it :o do you display them
I did display them but I have them packed up safely for the time being since I might be moving soon. They'll be the first thing I unpack probably!

A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
Over the years I have collected coins (as a child) then later, built up a massive library of films on DVD / blu-ray, and books (especially matching sts of hardbacks by favourite authors which look amazing on the shelf). Also art books, film books in large formats etc.

I've noticed that in the past few months, as my health suddenly took a rapid downward turn and CTB appeared in view, I have no interest in buying stuff any more. :-(

azukigirl

azukigirl

Oct 24, 2023
Over the years I have collected coins (as a child) then later, built up a massive library of films on DVD / blu-ray, and books (especially matching sts of hardbacks by favourite authors which look amazing on the shelf). Also art books, film books in large formats etc.

I've noticed that in the past few months, as my health suddenly took a rapid downward turn and CTB appeared in view, I have no interest in buying stuff any more. :-(
that is soo cool!!! i relate to how you feel, i have no interest and motivation to do the things i used to like too

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
i collect kpop photocards and albums. i currently own almost every skz album and i have a huge collection of just chan's photocards =)))

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
Plushies but my collection has dwindled a lot overtime from having to move so much, the amount of possessions I own is 2 suitcases worth which I kind of like but kind of don't. I love Pokémon plushies

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Physical video games and Pokemon cards.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty