• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

It seems there are a few bad actors in this community trying to lure members of our forum into Discord servers with the goal to expose them to abuse. So if anyone here invites you into a Discord server and you're suddenly confronted with toxicity and bullying, take screenshots and send them to us - immediately. We will take swift and appropiate measures and remove these bad actors from this forum to ensure the safety of all members. There were reports about isolated incidents like these and I just want to inform the community for more awareness, in case it happens again.

The perpetrators in this case have been removed from this forum. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: lovedread, Dark Moon, eatantz and 66 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Thats awful, im glad its being taken care of! thank you for doing all you can <3

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for doing this, its horrible how bad people on this forum are capable of doing such things.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, BrainShower, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks for all the efforts to make SaSu a safe place for so many people!

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, strawb12, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Remember to be safe than sorry...use a throwaway. They can't really do anything if they don't know your typical aliases.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and 2 others
Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
Thanks for making this a safe place for us<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Praestat_Mori, ayaneechan and 5 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Remember to be safe than sorry...use a throwaway. They can't really do anything if they don't know your typical aliases.
Maybe use a vpn too?

Also don't use your actual email when signing up for a throwaway. Duckduckgo offers generated email addresses that will forward mail to your actual email address

It goes without saying don't use your real/full name, don't post any recognizable pictures of yourself or use them as your pfp, don't give out any specific details as to where you live, etc. Do your best to remain anonymous. Most people on this forum are trustworthy but there are outliers so use your best judgment

Like @atari said better safe than sorry

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wasted__life__23, Pretty_Damaged1111, AvoidingMyself and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you Rain. :heart:
I don't do discords anyway but we need to keep members safe.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, strawb12, Deleted member 8975 and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Thanks, that's disgusting behaviour from those individuals. I also don't do random discords, and I've only seen a few public links.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Louise Payne, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Bump.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 3 others
E

End Durance

Jul 18, 2023
Gotta love it when people take advantage of the vulnerable. Totally doesn't reinforce any desires or thoughts at all! /sarcasm

I swear, Humans are just the worst sometimes...

Last edited:
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, rationaltake, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
L

Louise Payne

Sep 13, 2023
Hello everyone.

It seems there are a few bad actors in this community trying to lure members of our forum into Discord servers with the goal to expose them to abuse. So if anyone here invites you into a Discord server and you're suddenly confronted with toxicity and bullying, take screenshots and send them to us - immediately. We will take swift and appropiate measures and remove these bad actors from this forum to ensure the safety of all members. There were reports about isolated incidents like these and I just want to inform the community for more awareness, in case it happens again.

The perpetrators in this case have been removed from this forum. Thanks for reading.
I am here just to say that I appreciate you.
You are also a part of this community.
Yet you are here to protect us and keep this a place that we can all feel so welcome and safe.
Thank you for all that you do.
It does take up your time and effort and this is so valued.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Ahh, had someone like that in my convos. Got really upset when I told them that I don't trust new discord servers from new members. Made me believe that I was just overreacting but he is banned now anyways lol, watch out people.

Bump bump bump

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Twntysix, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for your due diligence in this matter. There are times when I see a post from someone and it has a trollish vibe to it, and then I notice the member in question had joined the previous day or something.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ahh, had someone like that in my convos. Got really upset when I told them that I don't trust new discord servers from new members. Made me believe that I was just overreacting but he is banned now anyways lol, watch out people.

Bump bump bump

Alwys trst ur instnct if u cn & rport
Thanks for your due diligence in this matter. There are times when I see a post from someone and it has a trollish vibe to it, and then I notice the member in question had joined the previous day or something.

Alwys rport if a pst cncerns u in n.e wy

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Valky and 1 other person
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
I can't be hurt