• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
Hi,

It's my birthday today and I'm pretty sure all my friends forgot. The thing is i don't have close friends anymore so no one even knows the date anymore. It makes me so sad. All I did for the first 35 minutes of my birthday is cry.

I always imagined I'd have a big friendgroup with lots of friends and go out with them but strict parents were in the way of that. And when I kinda found one I could possibly join it didn't really go as expected.

I felt so ugly and unwanted my whole life but for some reason my birthday amplifies every negative feeling I have. I wish my life went differently.

I won't forget how everyone in that friend group had a boyfriend or was talking to someone and I never did. I'm a virgin at 20 now. No boyfriend, no dates, not even a first kiss.

I know i shouldn't care about all this and let it define me but I truly deeply wish things were different.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Birthdays really suck for me. I've stopped celebrating them a very long time ago. Like yourself, I don't have anyone to throw a party with.

And yeah, It really sucks being so behind your peers in everything..

N

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
Happy birthday! Birthdays can be hell because you will realize that a lot of people probably wouldn't even remember it anyways. Especially when you do throw in the effort of remembering others their birthdays.

Personally I have never really celebrated my birthday with anyone at all. Never really managed to form deep friendships with others, and when I was a kid I was ashamed of my household to even invite anyone over.

I feel you with the last part, somewhere deep inside of me still craves for the potential of being loved or seen once in my life. It is most likely just me living in my imaginary world, and having a relationship is probably not as good as I make it out to be.

Guess my name fits pretty well, whether it are friends or a potential relationship. This life has been the most loneliest experience.

Moonlit_Gaze

Moonlit_Gaze

Words impoverish the very meaning of our actions.
Jun 22, 2023
Happy Birthday!

Birthdays lost the spark for me a long time ago, and seeing that people I care about barely remember a day such as that feels like a gut punch.

Being wanted is rather difficult to find these days, and most often than not people only interact with you because they want something from you, but after that they treat you like nobody again. Finding someone that sticks around is extremely difficult.

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Yeah, I know how you feel every birthday after my 18th birthday has been terrible, but happy birthday though