• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fireplace19

fireplace19

What’s the use of burning red hot?
Feb 7, 2021
Been doing better (inactive ideation) for 2 years until I got fucking diagnosed with POTS post covid. Housebound and miserable, slipping backwards. Nobody in my life understands what it's like at all. They're all only thinking about themselves.

If anyone is also suffering with disabilities and wants to chat about it, blow off steam or maybe even become friends I'd love to. Nobody seems to be able to talk straight about it. I wish I could've died when I was 13 but, alas, I am still here and now almost actually too unwell to kms. So hoping to get better and have some quality of life at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: GhostShell
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Welcome to the long covid club :(
Quality of life is the only metric that matters.

Reactions: WearyWanderer
fireplace19

fireplace19

What’s the use of burning red hot?
Feb 7, 2021
Welcome to the long covid club :(
Quality of life is the only metric that matters.
Thanks man, it's so miserable. I've already had chronic illness for 10 years and anytime I could just be normal... like gym, work, chores and walk outside I was overjoyed like I won the lottery. Now I don't have even that. I'm so sorry for all of us.

Reactions: WearyWanderer