• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
So there's a spectrum ??? 😉 50 Shades Of Gay ??? 😂 (This is a joke, not making fun of anyone's choice) ❤️
Some of the things I say here I wouldn't say to my Bros. 😉
I have heard some of the alphas are like that. I blame society. 😠 If we could just let people be who they are the world would be so much better. ❤️
Anyway I don't want to derail the thread.😁
So... I'm not sure what shade this on the spectrum but....

Pete Davidson ❤️😁❤️😁❤️
Is there a saying... Everyone will have dated him for 15 Minutes ??? 😜😜😜
Seriously, I love Pete ... Love his stand up. ❤️
Oh, yeah! I really thing everything in human nature is a spectrum. We're so variable, so unique. Sexual orientation is too. I may not like the idea of a ding-a-ling going inside of me, but some smoochies seem nice.

Absolutely 50 shades of gay. Hahahahahah

So coming back for more.

One of the most beautiful women, I've eve seen. Just a viking goddess: Kathryn Winnick

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Oh, yeah! I really thing everything in human nature is a spectrum. We're so variable, so unique. Sexual orientation is too. I may not like the idea of a ding-a-ling going inside of me, but some smoochies seem nice.

Absolutely 50 shades of gay. Hahahahahah

So coming back for more.

One of the most beautiful women, I've eve seen. Just a viking goddess: Kathryn Winnick
No ass play unlike Kanye.😂
Yeah... me either.
Anyway ... Next crush.

Kelly Clarkson !!!! ❤️😍❤️😍❤️
No chest wax needed. 😜

• Love
Reactions: xinino and Gleysson
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Love his voice. ❤️ Haven't listened to him in a bit.

I raise you .....

Kane Brown ❤️😍❤️😍❤️
Hmmmmm had listened to one of his songs. Now I'm listening to more. Thank yor for this!

Now I'll bring you another one of my heavy crushes. Tim Henson from Polyphia. Jeez man. Look at his interview with Wired. So dreamy ❤️❤️

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hmmmmm had listened to one of his songs. Now I'm listening to more. Thank yor for this!

Now I'll bring you another one of my heavy crushes. Tim Henson from Polyphia. Jeez man. Look at his interview with Wired. So dreamy ❤️❤️
Good looking guy.... Jealous 😉
Next crush ...
Olivia Rodrigo ❤️😍❤️😍❤️

• Love
Reactions: xinino and Gleysson
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Louisa Rose Allen (Foxes)
This is the last place I expected to see Foxes being mentioned. 😂

Don't pay attention to celebrities these days, but in my teens I had quite the crush on Melissa Joan Hart, from her days in Clarissa Explains it All through the end of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Mjh

BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
Ana de Armas

MV5BNmQxOTk2YWQtNmQwMi00ZGI2LWI0NDgtNmFjZDVlNzRlMmUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg0NjA4NTY@._V1_.jpg

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Bad Bunny ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️
(I may have mentioned him before, I can't remember) 😜

Reactions: xinino
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Smallville Babes:
Kristen Kreuk & Erica Durance ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️

Reactions: xinino
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't really consider them as crushes, just people I find super beautiful. BTS V and Jin, Cha Eunwoo, Enhypen, SKZ Hyunjin and Minho, TXT Beomgyu, NCT Winwin and Yangyang, Aespa Karina and Ningning, Twice Sana and Tzuyu, Blackpink Jennie and Jisoo, Everglow Yiren, Kepler Xiaoting, NewJeans Danielle and Hanni, NMIXX Sullyoon, Jini, Somi, Nancy (former Momoland), Timothee Chalamet

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
The Mexican weathergirl, Susana Almeida. I mean sure it's cringe, but at least I can tell you the chance of rain in Guadalajara on any given day. That's got to be worth something.

94b15db6c3d2998d50fa3f6b3b69eb7d

Maxresdefault 1

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For me it's Jennette McCurdy (who played Sam from iCarly) and Brie Larsen (Captain Marvel). Helps that they're pretty close to my age. And blonde. Makes it all the more odd that the person I have an actual crush on right now isn't blonde.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't really consider them as crushes, just people I find super beautiful. BTS V and Jin, Cha Eunwoo, Enhypen, SKZ Hyunjin and Minho, TXT Beomgyu, NCT Winwin and Yangyang, Aespa Karina and Ningning, Twice Sana and Tzuyu, Blackpink Jennie and Jisoo, Everglow Yiren, Kepler Xiaoting, NewJeans Danielle and Hanni, NMIXX Sullyoon, Jini, Somi, Nancy (former Momoland), Timothee Chalamet
Oh also ITZY Ryujin and Yuna, LSF Yunjin

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I don't know if I'd call them crushes exactly, but there are certainly many celebrities I find very attractive. My top three would be Amy Adams, Cate Blanchett and Jessica Chastain.