• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Suicide Island
Interesting I'll have to read it, perhaps you'd like blood on the tracks if you haven't read it already

912eXqgk84L AC UF10001000 QL80
Seichi Osabe is a young boy living in a rural Japanese town. He lives a normal life — friends at school, a Precocious Crush, and a loving mother and father that care for him. In particular, he has a very strong relationship with his mother Seiko, who dotes on him excessively and is very overprotective.
Platinum End: This manga is good, the anime not so much...

View attachment 139182
That's too bad I had platinum end on my watch list but I wasn't to sure how good it'd be
Golden Boy is peak. Follows the story of a 25 year old play boy that hops from job to job, and blueballs himself from getting girls. Funniest anime right up there with GTO and Prison School and can be finished in a sitting since it's only 6 episodes
View attachment 139253
Golden boy was a trip 🤣 had me saying " what the actual fuck " and " awe why is that kinda wholesome " I really enjoyed golden boy I'd consider it a classic
Wonder Egg Priority, Kaiju No. 8, A Silent Voice and The Girl Downstairs (this is a 动画/donghua; can donghua be considered anime?) are enjoyable to watch, although the ending of the former (Wonder Egg Priority) is quite disappointing, to be honest haha ^_^
Yea I was so disappointed with wonder egg priority too I expected allot more from it but that my bad, it was still decently good but a series that was definitely over hyped and tell me how's the girl down stairs I didn't wanna watch it because I thought the girl would end up being some submissive B#### andd allota echii fan service the art style from what I've seen looks beautiful but I haven't taken the time to really look into the series though it's on my watch list and yea I'd consider donghua an anime personally
Wonder Egg Priority, Kaiju No. 8, A Silent Voice and The Girl Downstairs (this is a 动画/donghua; can donghua be considered anime?) are enjoyable to watch, although the ending of the former (Wonder Egg Priority) is quite disappointing, to be honest haha ^_^
Yea I was so disappointed with wonder egg priority too I expected allot more from it but that my bad, it was still decently good but a series that was definitely over hyped and tell me how's the girl down stairs I didn't wanna watch it because I thought the girl would end up being some submissive B#### pluse I didn't think the series was even out yet 🤣 andd I thought it'd have allota echii fan service the art style from what I've seen looks beautiful but I haven't taken the time to really look into the series though it's on my watch list and yea I'd consider donghua an anime personally
Darwin's Game
Akame ga Kill
Black Lagoon
Death Parade
Jormungand
Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions
Battle Game in 5 Seconds
Sonny Boy
Restaurant to Another World
Shangrai-La Frontier
Tsukimchi: Moonlit Fantasy
The Witch and the Beast
Log Horizon
Dr. Stone
The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today
Bro battle game in five seconds!! Yes good shit, I seen the others but battle game caught my attention, still wish we got another seson though that's likely to never happen and moonlit fantasy absolutely wonderful!
Clannad (and its second season After Story)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Kiki's Delivery Service
Serial Experiments Lain
K-ON
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gunbuster
Fate (especially the adaptations by Ufotable, though I do actually have a soft spot for the Deen anime too)
Suzumiya Haruhi series
Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Yuru Camp
Kanon (2006)
Monogatari
Berserk (1997)
Perfect Blue
Princess Mononoke
Perfect blue all the way all the fucking way! And fuckin rights SEL is the shit, and yes the monogatari series what a master piece all of em, Koyomimonogatari!!! And yes berserk these are all good classics, I like your taste!
My favorite romance animes:

Golden Time -

Summary no spoilers:
Banri Tada suffers from amnesia due to a tragic accident, which erases his memories of his hometown and past. However, he befriends Mitsuo Yanagisawa and decides to start anew by enrolling in law school in Tokyo. His college experience takes a dramatic turn when he meets the gorgeous Kouko Kaga, marking the start of an unforgettable year. As Banri gets a taste of college life, he realizes he's in a new world where he can start afresh, make friends, fall in love, make mistakes, and grow. He embarks on a journey to discover his true self and the path he chooses leads him towards a life full of brilliance, one that he will cherish forever.

Tonikawa -

Summary no spoilers:
The story revolves around a protagonist known as "Starry Sky" in Japanese symbols but goes by the name "Nasa." While taking his high school entrance exam, Nasa meets a stunning girl named Tsukasa. He believes that fate has brought them together for a romantic relationship, but an accident occurs, preventing him from taking the exam. Tsukasa helps Nasa with his injuries, and he confesses his love for her. She agrees to date him only if he marries her first. Despite acing his entrance exams a year later, Nasa opts to work part-time and live independently instead of going to school. When Nasa turns 18, Tsukasa returns, and their mysterious, romantic, and happy married life begins.

Horimiya -

Summary no spoilers:
At first glance, it seems unlikely that Kyouko Hori and Izumi Miyamura would ever become acquaintances. Hori's striking appearance and academic excellence sharply contrast with Miyamura's reserved and distant demeanor. Nonetheless, as their paths intertwine, they expose a previously unknown side of themselves. Hori is overburdened with household obligations which leaves her with little time for socializing, while Miyamura conceals his body art under a subdued, rebellious persona at school. In spite of their contrasting personalities, Hori and Miyamura rapidly discover a common bond and form a strong connection. They frequently spend time together at Hori's place, revealing various aspects of themselves buried beneath public appearances.
All good choices in my opinion I really did enjoy Horimiya but overall I liked Golden time more I just fell in love with the The entirety of the series.
Just finished Madoka Magica wirh a friend yesterday and it's easily one of my favourite animes now. Loved the story, characters, everything.
you enjoyed it!! I rember finding madoka while I was still a wee lass, glad you liked it !!
-Violet Evergarden
-Doro He Doro
-Death Note
-Death Parade
-A Silent Voice
-Himouto! Umaru-chan
-Erased
-Kill la Kill
-Parasyte
-Carole and Tuesday
-Your Lie in April
-Elfen Lied
-Clannad & Clannad After Story
-Beastars
-Blue Exorcist
-Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
-Durarara
-Castlevania
-BNA
-Mary and the Witches Flower
-A sign of affection
-Kamisama kiss
-Odd Taxi
-Spy x Family
-Soul eater
Elfen Lied 10/10
Death parade yess
Duratara and toilet bound hanako kun and castlevania,
Oh Marry and the witch's flower oo and odd taxi and blue exorcist and doro he doro, those gotta be my favorite form your list,
I've seen all these and I do like all them all just these specific ones would be my favorite
A few of my all time favorites have already been mentioned, so I'll mention a couple that haven't been said yet,
-Little Busters! [And Little Busters! Refrain]
View attachment 139378
-Made in Abyss [Two Seasons]
View attachment 139380

Although it's already been mentioned, I can't help but also recommend Sonny Boy! Such an amazing anime.
View attachment 139379

Here are a few older (but golden) shows that I think deserve a recommendation!

-Aku no Hana
-Anohana
-Aoi no Bungaku (First four episodes in particular)
-Banana Fish
-Bokura no
-Charlotte
-Chihayafuru
-Ergo Proxy
-Haibane Renmei
-FLCL
-Fruits Basket
-Kara no Kyoukai movies
-Kekkaishi
-Maouyuu Maou Yuusha
-Monster
-Natsume's Book of Friends
-Ping Pong the Animation
-Psycho Pass
-RahXephon
-Shinsekai Yori
-The World God Only Knows
-Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance)
I love everyhing you watch, ergo proxy and aku no hana and FLCL and Natsumes book of friends all of these series are absolutely great! Good choices and yes made on abyss and sunny boy and owaaa monster yess! You know !! Jesus Christ you've even got another one of my favorites Kara no Kyoukai movies aka the Garden of sinners
View attachment tumblr_df3027f9f2f837efaf9ad1fc2921664a_d5ffaf5d_500.gif.webp
- Maison Ikkoku
- Legend of Galactic Heroes
- Ashita no Joe
- Gurren Lagann
- Perfect Blue
- Outlaw Star
- Armor Hunter Mellowlink
- Fist of the North Star
- Legend of Basara
- Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Trigun

Yay somone who watched sorcerous stabber orphan! How'd you like fist of the north star I enjoyed it it took a bit for me to get into but I enjoyed it, and btw great taste ashita no Joe and armor hunter 👌👌 good shit man
Series- Kiddy grade

MV5BNTU4NWIxZWYtMDhlOC00MDExLWJmYmItODJhZDU2NmIwY2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3OTEyODI1 V1  1
20240513 094546

In star century zero one six five, the Global union was born. The G.O.T.T. was simultaneously formed to settle disputes amongst the member planets. Existing in the shadows. The ES Force serves as the primary law organization, seeing that the Galactic organizations orders are enforced. ES Force members Eclair and Lumiere are on the front line pursuing all manner of criminals and brining them to justice. This is there story.

There's also Kiddy Girl-and
MV5BYzEwZjUwZDEtN2Y0YS00ZWMwLWIwMTUtOTFmNDU1ZTQwYzYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3NzUwNTg V1 FMjpg UX1

Attachments

• 20240513_094546.jpg
    20240513_094546.jpg
    955 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Malaria and Jiyuurakka
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
Series: Vivy -Fluorite Eye's Song-

Screenshot 20240515 204030 Crunchyroll
Vivy anime
Vivy
Vivy fluorite eyes song

After numerous experiments with creating autonomous AI, humans concluded that AI could only be functional if they were given just a single mission to dedicate their lives to. With that in mind, the first autonomous AI, a songstress named Diva, was created with a mission to "make people happy with [her] songs". However, Diva's quest to sing on the main stage of the theme park NiaLand is disrupted by the arrival of Matsumoto, an AI from 100 years in the future who tells her of a world where AI have decided to eradicate humanity, and wishes to join hands with her to prevent it.

• Love
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
DEAD DEAD DEMONS DEDEDEDE DESTRUCTION" will release on Crunchyroll as a weekly series beginning this Thursday, May 23 at 8pm PT.

20240520 093733

this is the story of highschoolers.

Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction is a strange Seinen Slice of Life manga by Inio Asano (author of Goodnight Punpun). The story follows the lives of five high school girls (later college students), focusing mainly on the geeky Kadode Koyama and the eccentric misanthrope Ouran "Ontan" Nakagawa, as they live in a world under the shadow (figurative and literal) of an alien invasion. Combining some at-times dark comedy and social commentary on the Internet's effect on today's youth, this series is notably lighter than some of Asano's earlier works, but still manages to instill a sense of looming disaster that hangs over the head of the cast like the alien spaceships that have become a part of everyday life.