• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
how much water is needed to dissolve crushed amitrip tablets approx. 10+ g

I don't think it would be possible to eat that many pills
No, definitely don't eat that many. Insanity. You generally want the least water that will do the job. Probably 100-200ml. You could gauge it by placing the 10g worth of tabs in a glass before crushing and add enough water to cover them. That will give a good idea

Last edited:
Reactions: nomennescio
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
No, definitely don't eat that many. Insanity. You generally want the least water that will get the job done. Probably 100-200ml. You could gauge it by placing 10g worth of the tabs in a glass before crushing and add enough water to cover them. That will give a good idea
well thank you

and I will ask again, do I need to replace diazepam - I have oxazepam, bromazepam, alprazolam, zolpidem

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
well thank you

and I will ask again, do I need to replace diazepam - I have oxazepam, bromazepam, alprazolam, zolpidem
My understanding is diazepam alone would suffice since amitriptyline isn't fast onset. But you could supplement it with any of those fast acting options. Just don't do one of those alone without the diaz

Last edited:
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
My understanding is diazepam alone would suffice since amitriptyline isn't fast onset. But you could supplement it with any of those fast acting options. Just don't do one of those alone without the diaz
I don't have diazepam - I have all the others, quite a large amount + I still have 300 mcg fentanyl patches + metoclopramide + 11 g amitrip

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I don't have diazepam - I have all the others, quite a large amount + I still have 300 mcg fentanyl patches + metoclopramide + 11 g amitrip
You'll ideally want the diaz for amitrip's slow burn. Add whichever one of the others you have the most of, optional

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Kera
yours are written -uberzogene tabletten /dragees/-
mine only has -film-coated tablets-

but they also don't have a notch to break

Very nice. I would take a tablet of Ami to test if it dissolves easily in the water. If not, then crush beforehand as John Ryder says. Just covering the Ami with water I don't think is drinkable. More like to spoon out. I can't judge that from a distance right now. But I think so between 120-150 ml. That the amount of water is twice.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Just covering the Ami with water I don't think is drinkable
It's to help gauge the approx amount of water to use. Not drink

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Oh great thank you. I havent been reading enough.
Pretty crappy though, since i have film tablets. Not the thick ones tho, just a thin layer.. seems like with only 7g and not being able to crush them this would not be a good idea? My temazepam are also liquid capsules. At this point im almost willing to just risk it as it really seems as the best method for me. With the sn im totally sure that i will vomit up everything immediately as my stomach is very weak.

View attachment 118390
These are the type i have btw
Excuse me, in the photo it looks like dragee. In the meantime we have researched again intensively. The film-coated tablets have only a thin film layer. Therefore, it can be easily crushed/ground. It's ok for our purpose.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Excuse me, in the photo it looks like dragee. In the meantime we have researched again intensively. The film-coated tablets have only a thin film layer. Therefore, it can be easily crushed/ground. It's ok for our purpose.
Its more the illusion of the bad photo. They are really really tiny, i get that they look like dragee but its a really thin film layer, also says on the packaging i managed to find. Not like the thicker sweeter candy ish layer.

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
You'll ideally want the diaz for amitrip's slow burn. Add whichever one of the others you have the most of, optional
I don't have an ideal situation or combination of meds, I thought one of the ones I have would replace the diazepam
and then I wanted to know if a little Fent can help when I miss diazepam

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I don't have an ideal situation or combination of meds, I thought one of the ones I have would replace the diazepam
and then I wanted to know if a little Fent can help when I miss diazepam
👍

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
You should get a long acting. That's what Bud Crawford would do and he's a winner. I dunno fent I guess
John, thank you,
I have a lot of questions because i'm scared even though i have a lot of ami
besides diazepam, which benzo is still long-term?

Oxazepam has an onset of action approximately 15 minutes after taking a dose, and its effect should be active for 12-18 hours.
so would oxazepam a large amount be enough + bromazepam as a short term benzo?

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Oxazepam has an onset of action approximately 15 minutes after taking a dose, and its effect should be active for 12-18 hours.
so would oxazepam a large amount be enough + bromazepam as a short term benzo?
With what you have I'd do those two. Oxa gets classified as "short acting" but is really in effect more long term like diaz, call it mid

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
With what you have I'd do those two. Oxa gets classified as "short acting" but is really in effect more long term like diaz, call it mid
I can still add zolpidem and sleep and sleep forever

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
I am not John ;) Nevertheless, I have a small overview here:

All benzodiazepines induce deep sleep. However, they differ greatly in duration of action (how long you sleep) and onset of action (how quickly you fall asleep).

Duration of effect
- short to 6 hours midazolam
- less short 6-12 hours oxazepam, temazepam
- Long 12-24 hours lorazepam, flunitrazepam
- very long longer than 24 hours flurazepam, diazepam

The duration of action mentioned here applies to normal use. The duration of action may be considerably longer if a large number of tablets are taken.

Onset of action
- rapid less than 30 minutes midazolam, flunitrazepam
- moderately fast 30-60 minutes temazepam, lorazepam,
-slow more than 60 minutes oxazepam

The onset of action mentioned here applies to normal use. The onset of action may be considerably faster if a large number of tablets are taken.

After taking a fast-acting benzodiazepine, one usually falls asleep after you usually fall asleep after 10 to 30 minutes. To prevent falling asleep while taking the lethal drugs, it is better to take the fast-acting benzodiazepines after all other drugs. This is especially true for the fast-acting
This is especially true of the fast-acting midazolam, which can induce sleep within five minutes. If midazolam is taken at the same time, you risk falling asleep before you have taken all the drugs.

Recommended fast-acting benzodiazepines

- Midazolam: recommended dose 150 mg (20 tablets of 7.5 mg or 10 tablets of 15 mg);
- Flunitrazepam: recommended dose 20 mg (20 tablets of 1 mg or 10 tablets of 2 mg). Flunitrazepam is the only benzodiazepine that in an overdose both induces rapid onset of sleep and is effective for 24 hours.

Recommended as second choice:
- Lorazepam: recommended dose 25 mg (25 tablets of 1 mg or 10 tablets of 2.5 mg);
- Temazepamine in soluble form (trade name: Normison): recommended dose
recommended dose 400 mg (40 capsules of 10 mg or 20 capsules of 20 mg);
Kera, thank you too for the good advice
I need to solve my amitrip cocktail with tablets I have accumulated:
I have metoclopramide
I have amitrip - more than 10 g
I have benzos - oxazepam, bromazepam and alprazolam - a lot
I have zolpidem
+ some more fentanyl patches

---I can't get diazepam

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
John, thank you,
I have a lot of questions because i'm scared even though i have a lot of ami
besides diazepam, which benzo is still long-term?
I am also very afraid of it. And always questions 😕

I am not John ;) Nevertheless, I have a small overview here:

All benzodiazepines induce deep sleep. However, they differ greatly in duration of action (how long you sleep) and onset of action (how quickly you fall asleep).

Duration of effect
- short: to 6 hours midazolam
- medium long : 6-12 hours oxazepam, temazepam
- long: 12-24 hours lorazepam, flunitrazepam
- very long: longer than 24 hours flurazepam, diazepam

The duration of action mentioned here applies to normal use. The duration of action may be considerably longer if a large number of tablets are taken.

Onset of action
- rapid: less than 30 minutes midazolam, flunitrazepam
- moderately fast: 30-60 minutes temazepam, lorazepam,
- slow: more than 60 minutes oxazepam

The onset of action mentioned here applies to normal use. The onset of action may be considerably faster if a large number of tablets are taken.

After taking a fast-acting benzodiazepine, one usually falls asleep after you usually fall asleep after 10 to 30 minutes. To prevent falling asleep while taking the lethal drugs, it is better to take the fast-acting benzodiazepines after all other drugs. This is especially true for the fast-acting

This is especially true of the fast-acting midazolam, which can induce sleep within five minutes. If midazolam is taken at the same time, you risk falling asleep before you have taken all the drugs.

Recommended fast-acting benzodiazepines
- Midazolam: recommended dose 150 mg (20 tablets of 7.5 mg or 10 tablets of 15 mg);
- Flunitrazepam: recommended dose 20 mg (20 tablets of 1 mg or 10 tablets of 2 mg). Flunitrazepam is the only benzodiazepine that in an overdose both induces rapid onset of sleep and is effective for 24 hours.

Recommended as second choice:
- Lorazepam: recommended dose 25 mg (25 tablets of 1 mg or 10 tablets of 2.5 mg);
- Temazepamine in soluble form (trade name: Normison): recommended dose 400 mg (40 capsules of 10 mg or 20 capsules of 20 mg);

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Kera, thank you too for the good advice
I need to solve my amitrip cocktail with tablets I have accumulated:
I have metoclopramide
I have amitrip - more than 10 g
I have benzos - oxazepam, bromazepam and alprazolam - a lot
I have zolpidem
+ some more fentanyl patches

---I can't get diazepam
Hello, you were quick. I had deleted it again because I had small typing errors and had problems with formatting.
Yes, I can't get my hands on Diazepam either. I ordered Zopiclone today and hope for approval.
With more than 10g of Ami, maybe the poison works faster than usual?

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
Hello, you were quick. I had deleted it again because I had small typing errors and had problems with formatting.
Yes, I can't get my hands on Diazepam either. I ordered Zopiclone today and hope for approval.
With more than 10g of Ami, maybe the poison works faster than usual?
I just wanted advice from someone who had a better resource to study such an exit option

KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Here is some older information I found posted (linked below)…I'm curious on the version listed below, sparked my interest where it mentions cimetidine speeding up the process of this method.

Version #2: the improved Amitriptyline Cocktail
The original Amitriptyline Cocktail created by Dr. Admiraal had few issues:
  • The estimated time to death, 36 hours, was far too much. For many people this parameter would be an issue.
  • We were bothered regarding people who were overweight and how would that impact the potency of the cocktail.
Therefore, after cross-checking our data in several sources like Drugs.com,RxList.com, Merck & Co. and Pubmmed.com, we came to the definite conclusions that:
  • 1. Adding cimetidine, which is a cytochrome p450 inhibitor (see the description for cimetidine in this article), would almost double the amitriptyline blood levels and would potentiate it that much, that it would hasten death by far.
  • 2. Adding midazolam would also act to significantly hasten death due to the drugs' interaction, as confirmed by Dr. Admiraal (he said in his book that adding 300 mg of another strong benzodiazepine would hasten death).
  • 3. In cases of people over 100kg, following the data we gleaned from the sources mentioned above, we understood that increasing the needed amount would ensure death.
This table lists the components of the improved cocktail, depending on body weight:

Drug Body weight <100 kg Body weight >100 kg
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Amitriptyline (Elatrol, Elavil, Endep, Laroxyl, Trepiline, Tryptanol, Tryptizol) 7 grams 8 grams
Cimetidine2 grams 2.5 grams
Midazolam300 mg 300 mg
Diazepam (Valium) 300 mg 300 mg

I know there's several versions of this method that are similar and it can be a rather lengthy method some seem to rectify with propranolol (if available). @befree curious your thoughts on this? You seem really knowledgeable with meds and overall from posts I've scoured through.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Here is some older information I found posted (linked below)…I'm curious on the version listed below, sparked my interest where it mentions cimetidine speeding up the process of this method.

Version #2: the improved Amitriptyline Cocktail
The original Amitriptyline Cocktail created by Dr. Admiraal had few issues:
  • The estimated time to death, 36 hours, was far too much. For many people this parameter would be an issue.
  • We were bothered regarding people who were overweight and how would that impact the potency of the cocktail.
Therefore, after cross-checking our data in several sources like Drugs.com,RxList.com, Merck & Co. and Pubmmed.com, we came to the definite conclusions that:
  • 1. Adding cimetidine, which is a cytochrome p450 inhibitor (see the description for cimetidine in this article), would almost double the amitriptyline blood levels and would potentiate it that much, that it would hasten death by far.
  • 2. Adding midazolam would also act to significantly hasten death due to the drugs' interaction, as confirmed by Dr. Admiraal (he said in his book that adding 300 mg of another strong benzodiazepine would hasten death).
  • 3. In cases of people over 100kg, following the data we gleaned from the sources mentioned above, we understood that increasing the needed amount would ensure death.
This table lists the components of the improved cocktail, depending on body weight:

DrugBody weight <100 kgBody weight >100 kg
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Amitriptyline (Elatrol, Elavil, Endep, Laroxyl, Trepiline, Tryptanol, Tryptizol)7 grams8 grams
Cimetidine2 grams2.5 grams
Midazolam300 mg300 mg
Diazepam (Valium)300 mg300 mg

I know there's several versions of this method that are similar and it can be a rather lengthy method some seem to rectify with propranolol (if available). @befree curious your thoughts on this? You seem really knowledgeable with meds and overall from posts I've scoured through.

@KarmaBus

Amitriptyline: If there is no tolerance, I think 8 g of Amitriptyline would be ok as a lethal dose.

Midazolam: Midazolam is a short acting benzodiazepine that is used before medical procedures and surgery to cause drowsiness, relieve anxiety, and prevent any memory of the event. It´s also sometimes given as part of the anesthesia during surgery to produce a loss of consciousness.
It works fast by intramuscular and rectal administration within 30 minutes, orally within 1 hour. It´s also used for executions.

Diazepam (Valium): Diazepam is a long (up to 50 hours) and fast (within 30-60 minutes) acting benzo.

Cimitidine (Tagamet): The recommended daily dose is 800 mg to 2400 mg. So I think 2 g would be ok.

Important to know: In case of failure, permanent brain damage is possible and even very likely !

This is not a recommendation. I do not encourage you to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
so no one can explain what would happen by adding fentanyl patches to the amitrip cocktail?

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
lmfao, this thread
so no one can explain what would happen by adding fentanyl patches to the amitrip cocktail?
You've been given like 60 pgs of info. I feel they'd be a bit redundant but then again why not? Go nuts baby!!!

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
lmfao, this thread

You've been given like 60 pgs of info. I feel they'd be a bit redundant but then again why not? Go nuts baby!!!
when a person is preparing for a final departure,
he just wants a peaceful exit
he wants nothing to go wrong
do you find it funny?
:'(
John Ryder
embarrassing is an insensitive answer,
which you then delete

Last edited:
John Ryder

John Ryder