• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I don't care about your goddamn ads. I have never seen a single advertisement in my life where I thought "Wow, I want to buy this". Ads are fucking annoying. They're an invasion of privacy. Harassment. YouTube and Twitch can especially go fuck themselves. Greedy motherfuckers. Six 30 seconds ads in every video that you can't skip. YouTube kills your account if you use a AdBlocker. Your advertisements don't make me want to buy your products, they make me want to skin you alive and slap you against the wall. Imagine if you're busy with something or minding your own business, but suddenly someone screams into your ears. That's what a advertisement is. They're always loud, cringy, and annoying.

Last edited:
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I use to like the advertisements on television because they were either actually funny, good, persuasive, or interesting but they haven't been funny, entertaining, or memorable since maybe I guess 2018-2020

90s-2010s commercials, psas, and bumpers were the best even the banned or canceled ones

advertisements on the internet are even worse than the ones on television

I think due to how bad attention spans are now and how gullible and misinformed people are about things

I thought by the 2020s people wouldn't fall for those obvious scam ads about weightloss or free iPhones etc. or dating sites but the sad thing is that today they are even more obviously scams but people are still falling for them somehow

Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
That's why i use ublock origin. Youtube now tries to block it, but the developers are continuosly updating it. As for Twitch, if i get and ad in the first 5 minutes of following a stream, i just go and do something else. I can't understand how they thought it's a good idea to shove multiple 30 seconds ads, even before i know what the livestream is about.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't care about your goddamn ads. I have never seen a single advertisement in my life where I thought "Wow, I want to buy this". Ads are fucking annoying. They're an invasion of privacy. Harassment. YouTube and Twitch can especially go fuck themselves. Greedy motherfuckers. Six 30 seconds ads in every video that you can't skip. YouTube kills your account if you use a AdBlocker. Your advertisements don't make me want to buy your products, they make me want to skin you alive and slap you against the wall. Imagine if you're busy with something or minding your own business, but suddenly someone screams into your ears. That's what a advertisement is. They're always loud, cringy, and annoying.
I hate ads as well. They're so annoying and always interrupt things. I doubt anyone even buys things they see in ads anyways. Most of all, I hate consumer culture. I hate how products are being shoved down our throats and how we're expected to consume and buy things.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Ads are the cancer of TV.
Who came up with this sh*t?
Ads in the past were more creative...But nowadays, they're disgusting.

I'm unlucky to live with a relative who watches TV 24/7, and the worst part is that my relative has hearing problems. I practically have to listen to ads all the time, and it's unbearable. Those ads get stuck in my head to the point where I go crazy.

Ads today are made in the bathroom. The songs are horrible, and they always say nonsense.
What I detest the most about ads are the people who appear in them, because I hate seeing their smiles, as if the products they advertise were the best thing in the universe. When the reality is that those products are made by slaves who work 12 hours a day for a mediocre salary.

It's incredible what consumerism has done. And the worst part is that in schools, some "intellectuals" come to teach us to be "entrepreneurs" to make money, as if money would bring us ultimate happiness.
"Learn to create your business."
"Do you want to invest in cryptocurrencies?"
"Invest in NembutalCoins!"
"Generate income from your phone!"
"Tricks to grow your company."
I would love to shout at them how foolish they are. Their "entrepreneurial" ideas are nothing but garbage. They just want to promote selfishness, arrogance, and greed, making people manipulate others for their own benefit, only to disguise it with ads that depict their products with babies or children claiming that these products are the best thing in the world.

Ads make me lose faith in humanity...

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If they didn't have ads, then they wouldn't make money, then they would go out of business and youtube wouldn't exist. People need to make money in a business, why do all the work for free, people need to support themselves. To me ads are a small price to pay for getting the content for free.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind ads if they made them entertaining, but alas, that is not the case. As a result, they force us to view unskippable ads for a minute.

Although, I don't know if this will work on a computer, but on mobile, if you press the advertisement info button (the one with the "i" in the circle) and then click "Block Ad" without telling them the reason as to why, then the ad will be skipped. It was a trick I learned when I had to view a 30 second unskippable ad.

We need more ads like Long Long Man!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind ads if they made them entertaining, but alas, that is not the case. As a result, they force us to view unskippable ads for a minute.

Although, I don't know if this will work on a computer, but on mobile, if you press the advertisement info button (the one with the "i" in the circle) and then click "Block Ad" without telling them the reason as to why, then the ad will be skipped. It was a trick I learned when I had to view a 30 second unskippable ad.

We need more ads like Long Long Man!
You can turn down the volume and switch to something else while the ad runs, maybe some story on another site.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I hate ads as well. They're so annoying and always interrupt things. I doubt anyone even buys things they see in ads anyways. Most of all, I hate consumer culture. I hate how products are being shoved down our throats and how we're expected to consume and buy things.
Wouldn't it be funny if everyone decided that we are happy with what we have, so let's stop buying pointless crap. The entire system would collapse and it would be hilarious.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I use an adblocker on Chrome, Firefox and use the Brave browser set to desktop on my phone and IPad. Seems to be working, after that bumpy period where they were messing with Chrome. Not seeing any ads on YouTube on any of them, at any rate.

FWIW, my understanding is the next update to Chromium is going to fuck up ad blockers for good, for Chrome, MS Edge, Brave and maybe Opera (which I don't use and won't since it is owned by a Chinese company). Everything except Firefox, the only browser not based on Chromium.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I hate them as well, they are actually the reaso why I'm less and less of a capitalist. The thing is ads work for normies so they have interest in doing new ones as it makes them profit.