• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EKY

May 4, 2024
Hey all I'm thinking of using two neck ties tie toegeher and rins low hanging tree limb for partial . I want it to be successful. I read about so many failed attempts please any advice would be appreciated. Thank you all beforehand

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I don't know much about neck ties but is there a reason you can't just buy some good old fashioned rope? I think that's a more reliable way because all the tutorials showing you how to tie that specific knot is with some good ol, sturdy rope.

E

EKY

May 4, 2024
I don't know much about neck ties but is there a reason you can't just buy some good old fashioned rope? I think that's a more reliable way because all the tutorials showing you how to tie that specific knot is with some good ol, sturdy rope.
Yeah I can do that for some reason in my head ties just keep popping in my head and I have a bunch. I appreciate the reply buddy

Reactions: returntothevoid
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Yeah I can do that for some reason in my head ties just keep popping in my head and I have a bunch. I appreciate the reply buddy
We all choose different methods for certain reasons. Some of us choose strange ways. I was just curious if there was a reason with the ties or if it was just more convenient.

E

EKY

May 4, 2024
We all choose different methods for certain reasons. Some of us choose strange ways. I was just curious if there was a reason with the ties or if it was just more convenient.
More convenient and just seemed less brutal for some reason in my head.

Reactions: returntothevoid