• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
So I'm spiraling right now.
It's very possible I'm only not making an attempt because of being temporarily separated from means .

If I stick around and right now it feels like I unfortunately will.

Vacation put enough life back into me to want to try and fix life again.

I'm aware I'd rather try and get some of my vacation plans minimized from what it was but still experienced than stuck inside spending too much time drowning in emotion, lost in tech distraction that will be there any time and doesn't really matter anyway , and thinking about options for an impulsive suicide.

So...

How do I get out of my head and rescue the last bit of my vacation ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
H

Hvergelmir

May 5, 2024
I don't think you'll find any deeper answers to your question. So I'd like to simply encourage you to stop what you're doing, get out, and do something you actually want to do. With some willpower it's possible, and it might make you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: Unsure and alone
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I don't think you'll find any deeper answers to your question. So I'd like to simply encourage you to stop what you're doing, get out, and do something you actually want to do. With some willpower it's possible, and it might make you feel better.
It's hard ...

Especially feeling so alone

Like reaching out didn't matter.
I'm trying to somehow choke down food

Even though I feel like vomiting from emotional distress
I've pushed this body too far.

It can't handle more skipping right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I don't have much time just yet.

But good news I did make it out .
Managed to get to the zoo for a few hours and then to a concert .

That's where I am now and why I don't have a lot of time at the moment.

The bad news is I'm counting on insomnia to finish some responsibilities in time.

Oh well.
Worth it to somewhat save the last day of vacation.

V

ViperFish

welsh guy trying to work some stuff out
May 18, 2024
I don't have much time just yet.

But good news I did make it out .
Managed to get to the zoo for a few hours and then to a concert .

That's where I am now and why I don't have a lot of time at the moment.

The bad news is I'm counting on insomnia to finish some responsibilities in time.

Oh well.
Worth it to somewhat save the last day of vacation.
getting out is always a good step its nice to read that youre still about and trying. the zoo sounds fun do you have a fav animal you go and see or was it on a whim. i used to live near a zoo and the local houses got cheaper tickets as a sorry for all the noise so i found myself in there a lot when i didnt want to be at home at all. always found myself chilling near the reptiles because of how warm it was. made me really appreciate spiders and stuff too. they just live because they are programmed to. i try and find comfort in the fact that deep down biologically im probably here to survive because thats what i was made to do.

hope your vacation was nice. if there were gaps you regret not filling on this one you just have to plan them in the next one and carry yourself to that. all the best

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
getting out is always a good step its nice to read that youre still about and trying. the zoo sounds fun do you have a fav animal you go and see or was it on a whim. i used to live near a zoo and the local houses got cheaper tickets as a sorry for all the noise so i found myself in there a lot when i didnt want to be at home at all. always found myself chilling near the reptiles because of how warm it was. made me really appreciate spiders and stuff too. they just live because they are programmed to. i try and find comfort in the fact that deep down biologically im probably here to survive because thats what i was made to do.
I planned to see the pandas before they go back to China soon.
This is one of the few zoos that still has pandas apparently.

I think it might just be this specific bread but I really don't know either way on that .

I'd planned that for yesterday but I lost yesterday to struggling.

I enjoyed seeing the turtles and the birds .
Especially since I saw some a Bird show while at the zoo.

hope your vacation was nice. if there were gaps you regret not filling on this one you just have to plan them in the next one and carry yourself to that. all the best
Thanks , I think overall my regret is mostly what I can't change.

It's having too much time

It's likely I'm having absence seizures again.
This concert for part of it I was in the medical area because security was concerned I'd passed out .

It was still a great concert.
I just wish I was there for all of it .

I don't know about anything once I head back.

I hope you find what your looking for.

I understand wanting to escape to somewhere.

Warmth can help a lot of things feel better emotional and physical.

I hope it gets easier for you too .

• Hugs
Reactions: ViperFish