• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WatusiMuchacho

Jan 6, 2024
FENTANYL: Possibly a simple, and certainly AVAILABLE option. How would I get around the lack of verifiable dosage information?

I am thinking of possibly trying to buy a LARGE supply of same. Say, maybe $500 worth. Try a teeny-tiny bit to test. (For what, exactly?)

Then, when I'm ready to CTB, take a much larger amount. Would the suggestion be to swallow or inject?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patches
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Been thinking of the same thing. From what I have heard injection is best then snorting and then swallowing. I think alot depends on the potency. Legit fetty can kill on contact if pure. Thing is what are you actually getting and where from? That's the dilemma.

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Yeah this is my method of choice always. I think I know someone who could get it for me. Not sure though.

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
It probably would happen with an overkill dose, but like already mentioned, you don't know what you're getting, nor what your bodies reaction will be.

I live in a rural area, and could get it fairly easy even here as there is a small group of users. If I drove to the city, I could get it within 10 minutes I'm sure. Its likely the same for anyone in a developed nation, its everywhere and often mixed with other drugs.

We know it kills, and it takes very little the more pure it is. It only takes 2 mg to kill. It can kill within minutes. You'd likely stop breathing.

I don't know what it would be like, I can't imagine it being pleasant though everyone has a different tolerance. I've seen how messed up a person can get, so maybe you'd be too far gone to really be aware that your about to die from respiratory failure.

If you have experience with more hardcore drugs, it may be feasable because you could better handle being severely brain scrambled. It would just then be a matter of the drug being pure enough.

Would I under current conditions? No.

If I were amongst the homeless freezing and starving like they are here, yea that's probably a more appealing option.

Edit;
I found some info related to smoking vs snorting fent, which is how its typically done since its mixed with coke or heroin most times. (This is more of a warning against the dangers)

Last edited:
Reactions: OrbitShine